Quote Originally Posted by Mariohekmat View Post
Seriously till when (warriors,tanks) nerf will stop? Warriors are getting weaker every season back lvl36 a tank could kill a mage with kershal naked now they can't why cuz skill swap nerfed but it's ok for that after sts made elondrian bulwark it was best thing that happen for warriors then you nerf it cuz rogues and mages cried? Really!!! And now you nerf ancient amulet proc warriors are useless in pve now only good thing about warriors is that they are good in clash and needed!! Soon they will be useless for (pvp,pve) most of players that play warrior are changing for mage or rogue cuz warriors are getting useless!!
Unless you don't want warrior class to get exterminated buff it!! Buff (warriors,tanks) and pls when you buff warriors or give them a good item don't nerf it just cuz rogues and mages cries about it.
Ty for reading
They aren't even tanks they literally get 1 shot or 2 shots by rogue. And warriors? They can't even deliver enough damage without dying in 2 seconds from rogues.

It seems like rogues are the tanks and warriors here. I can't even attack a rogue without healing or I'll just end up dying which shouldn't be happening since a tank is suppose to withstand a lot of hits before healing.
I've seen endgame rogues they have everything a Mage and Tank has health 4k
Mana around 1.5k and dps and damage around 700-800 it shows that they really don't need a warrior or Mage for anything.

"For the weak, for the weary, for the helpless, FOR THE LIGHT!"
~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation