Thread: Some Dark Ideas...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lightbulb Some Dark Ideas...

This is me again making suggestions, and sorry for making such useless suggestions but I'll try making some that could be useful. I got a handful of ideas here that I would love seeing into the game. I know they aren't likely to be implemented, but I never despair.

PvP Tokens
    Sometimes, I think PvE is just for fun or something that will give you a rise to the Leaderboards, or maybe a something I don't know. And also, I always think that my gear and companion is not that good for PvP, but I don't know what to get. So maybe some currency that could be aquired by killing other players in PvP. I would be called PvP Tokens and could be used to buy PvP wise gear and some PvP related elixirs(something like flag damage reduction) that could be bought from the Herald of Arlor.

PvP Level System
    Sometimes, a lot of PvP beginners(like me) are always noobed by stronger Mythic Players that never leveled up just to crush low leveled players that have no idea in PvP. A PvP level system could help. That would separate Great PvP players for beginners and as you kill more players, you advance and get to the next level.

Arlor Faire
    Just a thing came into my mind. I know the systems may not support some game features but STS could make way for it(like the target shooting that you need an arrow to shoot a moving target or a race something or a Whack-a-Troll. And it will reward you with tickets that could be used to buy fancy vanities. And that faire is only available once a month.

Gladiator Hall
    I think sometimes we need something like a PvP hub with portals to CtF or TDM and this could be a place where you could form a team for PvP and this will be the place where you will be transported after a PvP match instead of Windmoore/Kraag and also when you cancelled PvP instead of bringing you to the menu, it should bring you here. If you will have problems where to put it, there are PvP castles in Winmoore and Kraag

What do you think?
    Last edited by Bolivir; 03-13-2015 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I made suggestions of Gladiator Tokens a while back. It felt like it was swept under the rug or less unfortunately.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight=gladiator

PvP level system, i'm not sure if it would work out. I know a lot of people get gear to get an advantage. It would help me kill those dummy farmers though.

Arlor Faire - These sounds like events. Sounds refreshing to me and always worth a shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I like the idea of the pvp level system
    I'm getting bored of being farmed lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I made suggestions of Gladiator Tokens a while back. It felt like it was swept under the rug or less unfortunately.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight=gladiator

PvP level system, i'm not sure if it would work out. I know a lot of people get gear to get an advantage. It would help me kill those dummy farmers though.

Arlor Faire - These sounds like events. Sounds refreshing to me and always worth a shot.
    Gladiator Tokens - Sorry I haven't seen it, but maybe killing 1 enemy will give you 3 PvP Tokens/Gladiator Tokens/Duelist Coins and assisting someone will give you 1 and winning the match will give you 5.

PvP level - That's why I made this. To avoid farming kills and tokens.

Arlor Faire - Yeah, then it could be weekly there might be leaderboards and vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivir View Post
    This is me again making suggestions, and sorry for making such useless suggestions but I'll try making some that could be useful. I got a handful of ideas here that I would love seeing into the game. I know they aren't likely to be implemented, but I never despair.

PvP Tokens
    Sometimes, I think PvE is just for fun or something that will give you a rise to the Leaderboards, or maybe a something I don't know. And also, I always think that my gear and companion is not that good for PvP, but I don't know what to get. So maybe some currency that could be aquired by killing other players in PvP. I would be called PvP Tokens and could be used to buy PvP wise gear and some PvP related elixirs(something like flag damage reduction) that could be bought from the Herald of Arlor.

PvP Level System
    Sometimes, a lot of PvP beginners(like me) are always noobed by stronger Mythic Players that never leveled up just to crush low leveled players that have no idea in PvP. A PvP level system could help. That would separate Great PvP players for beginners and as you kill more players, you advance and get to the next level.

Arlor Faire
    Just a thing came into my mind. I know the systems may not support some game features but STS could make way for it(like the target shooting that you need an arrow to shoot a moving target or a race something or a Whack-a-Troll. And it will reward you with tickets that could be used to buy fancy vanities. And that faire is only available once a month.

What do you think?
    I love these idea's I do strongly agree and a new PvP balanced gear trade for tokens or points you get from killing enemy's. Then you can input that 2nd part to stop the dummy farming. Also you can make vanity's for trade for high amount of these tokens. This would be great. I would play more just for those gears but ofc this has to make these PvP gears a bit better then normal gears.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Added Gladiator Hall to the Original Post.