Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 1st, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Yaaaaaay....thx at least I can saw progres on my mage now....thx a lot,and apologize for rude or rant post and threads that I was ever made.

And about mage as crowds control class. Will u guys considering for boss and some mob who have imunity againts mage skill,to be at least have a chance to be stun/freeze (10 % or 25% maybe).

- Rog crit stack,debuff armor,crit debuff,dmg debuff always work againts all mob and boss in arlor.

- War all taunt skill have effect on mob and boss (except when rog/mage do huge amount of dmg,but that bcoz out side influence not from war skill system it self).

If boss and some mob have imunity againts rog crit,debuff armor/crit/damage and war taunt skill,I guest there will no mages will complain about our lack of crowds control ability.

Wish devs / mods wanna share their opinions about this . Once again thx a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Nice Updates but I kind or dislike Mythic Ring's proc!! Luck proc? Mehh!! I hope elite stuffs (new expansion) dont get flooded tho.
    Very nice move on skill fixing!
    I have a qsn tho!
    Will the sorcerer Shield give stun immunity for a fixed time? Like 5-6 secs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Honestly, while fighting taurus, frost bows proc made him swirl hereee and theeeree. Seriously, i lold hard for some reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Nice Updates but I kind or dislike Mythic Ring's proc!! Luck proc? Mehh!! I hope elite stuffs (new expansion) dont get flooded tho.
    Very nice move on skill fixing!
    I have a qsn tho!
    Will the sorcerer Shield give stun immunity for a fixed time? Like 5-6 secs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    [B][SIZE=4][CENTER]these immunities are active only while the shield is up. Once it falls, it's all free game again.
    There's no fixed time I guest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hi Remien,

Thanks for the update. I'm sure mages and rogues are indeed happy... Warriors... Well ... What warriors?

This is the message that you are sending by fixing 2 of three classes... That one class is 'negligible' so please do have a warrior skill buff even for PVE soon.

Secondly please clarify as previous statements are conflicting: ' it is a delicate process to ensure class balace' but you buds mages and rogues ... Are you implying warriors are so efficient and OP that they did not need a skill buff? Or are you implying that warrior skills are more complex to code thus you fixed the mages and rogues first... Obviously bit standbys make no sense so please do clarify that this means.

Simply put : why alienate a class? Though this may not be your intentions it is the revived perception of warriors

I don't know what to say anymore since technically you are not obliged to answer so I just hope something happens but pls be consistent atleast on the responses as clearly the previous replies to warrior skill buff/revamp were made to 'temporarily subdue' the issue.

Thanks

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    There's no fixed time I guest.
    Its a disaster I guess!! Mages will be Op as heck! But yeah they deserve one season!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

[B][SIZE=4][CENTER]The Arcane Shield upgrade "Static Resonance" will now provide immunity to stun, freeze, and snare effects. Charge it up and it will also remove and provide immunity to bleed effects.
    1. What happen to 15% dmg reduction on static resonance upgrade? Immunity replacing dmg reduction or what?

2. If replacing dmg reduction,we can't call this is buff but trade. Why not replace knock back upgrade? Since not many mage feel that skill upgrade usefull.

Please share some light. Thx
    Last edited by justhell; 04-02-2015 at 05:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Its a disaster I guess!! Mages will be Op as heck! But yeah they deserve one season!

Not really . Still need devs / mods to clarified about what happen to original static resonance upgrade. Coz they put immunity on static resonance upgrade which is give mage 15% more dmg reduction.
    Last edited by justhell; 04-02-2015 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Are the new mythic ring have an stats or only proc ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

yay sorceres ty sts

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Bang! Pow! Knocking out bugs!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

Happy Easter! Arlor Egg Hunt

Attachment 129540

Starting tomorrow, mobs and bosses will be dropping something new... eggs! These eggs contain all sorts of goodies, some of which include: Gold, Ankhs, Story Tokens, Dragkin Teeth, Planar Fragments, Respec Scrolls, and....a special recipe for a Gold Arlorian Egg. These gold eggs are worth their weight indeed, with gold payouts up to 25,000g, 25 ankhs, sets of 5 respec scrolls or dragkin teeth and a chance for *drumroll please*.

A new mythic ring!

The Arlorian Eggshell Band is the newest addition to the mythic lineup. It has a proc on dealing damage that will give you an extra 20% XP gain for limited time, plus an additional 10% to luck (stacks with lepre amulet and luck elixirs). Wow! Dropped rings will scale to your current level and will be available to levels 2+.

Keep an eye out for an announcement tomorrow with more details.

Dangerous Dodo Egg Crate

Attachment 129541

The Dangerous Dodos make their debut this weekend in a brand new pet crate, including the new Legendary Dodo, Fritters. Fritters will help you out with your crowd control needs, with an AA that pulls in enemies and has a chance to stun them.

In This Week's News

Do the devs ever sleep? It doesn't seem like it this week. Look at all these upcoming changes!

New NPC: Pitra

Is your inventory overflowing with pet eggs from the recently released pet crates? Not to worry. Pitra from the Arlor Research Society for Endangered Species is collecting egg specimens for a new research project. Here is the way Pitra works:

+ Visit Pitra in Kraag or Traveler's Outpost
    + Agree to give Pitra an egg
    + Pitra will remove all your common/rare/epic pet egg crate eggs from your inventory. This does not include pets like: Gyrm, Dart, Shade, Silver, Foxy or Sky among other legendary pets or pets that were not found in the pet egg crates.
    + Pitra will give you 500g per egg removed

**Important** Remember, Pitra needs eggs, and a LOT of them. You do not get to select the eggs that Pitra takes, she removes ALL common/rare/epic pet crate egg from your inventory!

Ability Upgrade Change: Sorcerer Arcane Shield

Sorcerer defense is getting a good healthy buff this update. The Arcane Shield upgrade "Static Resonance" will now provide immunity to stun, freeze, and snare effects. Charge it up and it will also remove and provide immunity to bleed effects. Remember, these immunities are active only while the shield is up. Once it falls, it's all free game again.

Ability Upgrade Fix: Rogue Noxious Bolt

The calculations on the Noxious Bolt ability's damage were incorrect when using the "Serrated Arrow" upgrade. This has now been fixed so that it grants the correct damage boost.

Mythic Frost Bow

The mythic frost bow will no longer "fling" bosses around the battleground. No more dropping bosses on top of your friend...as funny/unfunny as that probably was to everyone.

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
    Last week we introduced you to a mysterious gnome inventor who seems to be aware of a mysterious evil afoot above his home deep in the gem mines. What's coming next? You'll see on Friday when the next teaser for the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion is released! I'll give you a hint: Gnomes aren't the only new race we've been hearing reports on lately.

Skill Description Updates
    Over the coming weeks we will be updating some of the skill descriptions in game for clarity. This does not include any changes to the skills themselves, just the wording in the descriptions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    This eggs can be tradable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Lol?

Dodo that pulls in and has a chance to stun?...isnt this another whim brothers AA version pet?

#whimbrothersV2.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

You hit the nail on the head! It is really mind blowing tbh. One could list a half dozen necessary improvements that need to made to the warrior class for both pve and pvp and the fact sts couldn't aknowledge this with even one slight tweak/enhancement....well it is just shameful really.

Sts please listen to your players! So many of us have posted about this why valid solutions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Thanks for the update. Coming from a rogue, I just wanna say #cancelwindup #pullbosses #buffthefatties

They are due that much. I assure you that those two simple buff/fixes would make everyone in Arlor happy. It would also make them the enablers of elite content. Rogues and Mages with moderate gear could step into arena or tombs with a couple awesome tanks and be able to run the map. It would be slow but something new for some.

Let's come up with some #fixtank hashtags and support the tanks. Can't have them all switching to Dps, I need them in PVP.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

You are all going on like you just drop the ring out of the normal eggs, if you read the normal eggs have a chance to drop a gold egg recipe and then that gold egg has the chance to drop the mythic ring so I very much doubt its ganna be an easy find tbh. But I'm a bit sketchy about this event, I'm excited but not that excited because it could be an April fools

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name:  download.png
Views: 259
Size:  6.1 KB

tanks are died by rogues allready now with mage's hand too (warriors above)

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

Hey Warriors. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you. A buff for mages does not by any means mean that we aren't going to touch warriors. Like we've said in past updates, we're taking baby steps toward a more balanced Arlor. Keep your big bearded chins up, and by all means keep the feedback coming on what you want to see happen for your class.

P.S. To all those who are saying "April Fools," no foolin' here. All of these updates are real.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    Also please enlighten us on how is that ur every move on skill fixing is to keep balance in game and u give a dmg bonus to a class that is already owning the game?

Might as well change the name to Rogue Legends
    Name:  R.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  27.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Hey Warriors. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you. A buff for mages does not by any means mean that we aren't going to touch warriors. Like we've said in past updates, we're taking baby steps toward a more balanced Arlor. Keep your big bearded chins up, and by all means keep the feedback coming on what you want to see happen for your class.

P.S. To all those who are saying "April Fools," no foolin' here. All of these updates are real.
    well...those baby steps must really be slow, rogues get 2 skills fixed making them even more OP.

Mages finally get some attention.

Warriors....how many baby steps it will take?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    Lol....nothing on warriors....
    Name:  R.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  27.3 KB