Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crafting not what i expected

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I disagree Riccits. I understand the desire to have the best gear, but at the same time it rendered everything else useless and worthless and anyone wearing them the same. This makes people step out of the twink mode, think a little with how they want to be setup, and sacrifice certain aspects. Having one set dominate makes everything else pointless and there isn't enough in this game for that not to happen.

I think the Devs did it right by allowing people to step out of the same cookie cutter setup on everyone.
    Beefymeat - Lvl 55 DexBird
    Deiacev - Lvl 31 Vamp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyMeat View Post
    I disagree Riccits. I understand the desire to have the best gear, but at the same time it rendered everything else useless and worthless and anyone wearing them the same. This makes people step out of the twink mode, think a little with how they want to be setup, and sacrifice certain aspects. Having one set dominate makes everything else pointless and there isn't enough in this game for that not to happen.

I think the Devs did it right by allowing people to step out of the same cookie cutter setup on everyone.
    While I won't argue that the types of gear available in BS are varied, they all look the same. Also, if that much time and effort are expected to be spent on crafting, everyone should have a reason to do it. As it stands, I don't, and it sounds like most of the people on this thread don't, either. To be honest, I don't even have a reason to go get any of the BS gear at all, but that's another rant for another time.
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pinks should be improved to be much better than other gear. Why are they so rare if common gear is just as good, if not better? Ive looted pinks and still found some greens to be better.

Crafted pinks should be improved to be the best, they should add stats instead of taking any away. Otherwise what's the point of rare recipes? MMORPGs are all about leveling up and getting the best gear. Right now, sewer pinks are not worth it. There is nothing to strive for.

They could add variety by introducing customized crafting. For example, you want m/s..put blue gem into this armor. You want damage..put red gem into this bow. Even better if crafting changed how items look as well.
    Kujen 56 Bird / Rahki 55 Bear / Silvanya 55 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kujen View Post
    Pinks should be improved to be much better than other gear. Why are they so rare if common gear is just as good, if not better? Ive looted pinks and still found some greens to be better.

Crafted pinks should be improved to be the best, they should add stats instead of taking any away. Otherwise what's the point of rare recipes? MMORPGs are all about leveling up and getting the best gear. Right now, sewer pinks are not worth it. There is nothing to strive for.

They could add variety by introducing customized crafting. For example, you want m/s..put blue gem into this armor. You want damage..put red gem into this bow. Even better if crafting changed how items look as well.
    +5000000

Well said, Kujen.
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyMeat View Post

i didnt ment all other items than pinks should be useless, but pinks should be the best over all others... we want a reasn to farm the pinks..
    atm iam only playing to level up and make some gold...
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agree with u!!