Thread: L20 mage

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

���� ikr dont think he's coming back from that
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

You really have no idea who I am. 3 hot paragraphs coming up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motivating View Post
    More please
    You're scared to accept my challenge. Anything you say from now on is basically NULL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    & with regard to resc's post & your reply, you need to back off, I'm the first one to put my hands up & admit I was out of line about the mistaken build. As far as I was concerned I was done with the argument & was just simply asking whats wrong with me being egotistical. Instead of getting a civil answer, I get some ego-hurt arrogant response, maybe you should take some of your own advice. You & I are both to blame because you kept/(keep?) replying to my comments. Keep your mouth shut & maybe we can all get along ?

& finally, Jun I'm not sorry about posting in your thread as originally I was sticking up for a build ,that in my mind, seemed great so my soul purpose of posting was to, in the end, get you the best build at 20 mage. If you want further info on 20 mage you know where to find me ig. I suggest if you're thinking of dex mage, see Canofcoke if you get chance but he's lately become less active. If you want to do 20 str mage either see elemantalheal or drout/rigamort, I can give you a good guide on how both work as I was best at both of them (I wonder if he can resist commenting lolol) however Can & Ele have soully done that lvl & char style for probably longer than I have so they might know little tips etc.

How's that for a flame para?
    I wasn't going to reply till I saw this, "Keep your mouth shut & maybe we can all get along" If you really want me to stop commenting, how about you do the same? Then we can end this. I don't bend the knee to egoists + hypocrites + ignorance , sorry to say. Never have, and never will, nor will I ever be given a command from someone who honestly means nothing to me and think they're "higher" than me, when in reality...they aren't . Oh, and I don't want to "get along" with any of you, personally, I don't want to know any of you. You've proved enough to me to know that we aren't compatible. Thanks for the offer though.

As to you Jun. I am sorry my friend. I have utterly obliterated the sole purpose of this thread, however I will make it up to you in L56+ PvP. I'll teach you how to smack Bears personally (If you know who I am. If not I'll send a PM).

You seem to be missing the point, I don't need to buy a dictionary, you need to stop giving advice where it isn't welcomed, as I have already told you. Past your naivity & arrogance you still actually haven't told me whats wrong with me being egotistical, apart from you not liking it.
    I'll spell this out to you:
    1. I do not care about your opinions.
    2. There is NOT anything wrong with being egotistical IMO, you think (probably along with others) that it is bad, these are your opinions.

"There's nothing factually wrong with having an ego"

Yes.. you do need a dictionary. Finding arrogance, boastfulness, superciliousness, and snobbism as a compliment is ignorance at it's finest. Seeing how you apparently can't read anything I've said about ego, you'll forever be ignorant by choice. As for me giving advice where I'm not welcomed? You don't own this forum, nor do you own this thread. Don't pretend this is your domain, or property, because it's not. As for that sentence with 'naivety'... fix your grammar before blabbering about a word with "wisdom" in it's definition, & saying you don't require a dictionary...which I'll say otherwise. I've also started my PvP experiences in the 10-20 PvP bracket, so yes... my advice is welcomed, is experienced advice, and contains quite a bit of wisdom regardless of what you think. Nice try though. Oh, and for a second time, ego to me isn't a skill, and isn't something to be proud of, and I've given you multiple reasons why. However that's something most of you 10-20 PvPers nowadays refuse to understand, so I don't blame you. Last of all, if you didn't care for my opinions, you wouldn't steadily reply to them. I've obviously sparked a nerve.
    (Now let's do an etarbitrev! I wonder if his ego can allow him to not reply to this...bet not)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

���� ikr dont think he's coming back from that
    Just did. Wp'd.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Lololololol funny little man

Cheers, just got me 1m 500k bet that you'd reply & another 1 on naivity

Predictable?

& who said anything about "bending the knee"? You been watching too much Game of Thrones? :3
    I am egotistical.
    so by saying this I am apparently insulting myself, I prefer the phrase being truthful to who I actually am. Not gonna hide the fact that I am extremely competitive & tbh I like being competitive, so.. You were saying?

Regarding your rude reply to evil, please don't dismiss somebody you "do not know, personally" as there is no need, as I said before you need to learn to take banter. :')

OH and last thing I think I know what my brain thinks when I say that your unwelcomed advice is unwelcomed, fortunately the choice on the matter whether your advice to me is welcomed, is mine, so butt out k?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Oh & before you comment on my misunderstanding the meaning of egotistical, yes ik what it
    means so.. *Shhhh* k?

and on that note!

PL Time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

OHHHH SHNAP! Wp'd. Sir, I salute you on that! First bit of sense I've heard off you !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Lololololol funny little man

Cheers, just got me 1m 500k bet that you'd reply & another 1 on naivity

Predictable?

& who said anything about "bending the knee"? You been watching too much Game of Thrones? :3
    I am egotistical.
    so by saying this I am apparently insulting myself, I prefer the phrase being truthful to who I actually am. Not gonna hide the fact that I am extremely competitive & tbh I like being competitive, so.. You were saying?

Regarding your rude reply to evil, please don't dismiss somebody you "do not know, personally" as there is no need, as I said before you need to learn to take banter. :')

OH and last thing I think I know what my brain thinks when I say that your unwelcomed advice is unwelcomed, fortunately the choice on the matter whether your advice to me is welcomed, is mine, so butt out k?
    You know how tall, and what gender I am? Sweet.

Betting on me? I must be someone special, as motivating/"evil?" said.

Predictable? More like you giving me an attack. I'll obviously retaliate.

Bending the knee is an old saying. One I've been using before "Game of Thrones", around when 300(The movie I picked it up from) released.
    Cool?
    You can be whatever you like, doesn't mean that the thing you're calling yourself has "nothing factually wrong" with it. I myself am also extremely competitive, however I do not boast about my abilities unless provoked to by comparisons(like earlier). You do it for the sake of intimidation...which doesn't work on me one bit. If you want to be renown for ego, be my guest. Just know approaching with an aura of confidence is better than blabbering on about your achievements, and age. Something that Zeus does, a person that AppleNoob thinks is better than everyone (finally got what it meant! thanks AppleNoob).

"Rude reply" Apparently to him I'm special, and you didn't say anything to that? Please do not pretend to be an ambassador when you are biasedly leaned towards your friend's opinions. As I said, I do not know any of you personally, and would not like to know any of you personally. I already know none of us are compatible. So I will not take "banter" as "banter". I will take it literal. Most of you 10-20 PvPers have a mind only yourselves would understand, whole heartedly the reason I left that bracket.

I don't really care if you welcome it or not, I wasn't making that statement for you. It was a general statement, one I'm sure Jun(creator of thread) can agree with. Again, nice try though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I would also like to add:
    I apologize to Rescind for flipping out on him a bit. I understand you were trying to help the situation, but you just didn't. Sorry though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Oh wait, damn..
    Btw the reason I replied so "Steadily" is due to me having other things to do than waiting on you to reply to something that I can see as a lost cause, but I just like annoying you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

OHHHH SHNAP! Wp'd. Sir, I salute you on that! First bit of sense I've heard off you !
    When you do not own a dictionary, your mind won't process things I say fully. They're $1-3 at any conventional store if you get the pocket edition.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Please clarify, "nice try" at what?
    As you say this with sarcasm I still assume you do not understand my motive.

as for me & my new pvpers of 2010, wait, 2015* pvpers, obviously you cannot comprehend our complex minds, as according to the feedback I've received means that quite a few other people are on my wavelength.

just thought I'd put that out there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Btw, MATE just thought I'd tell you, seeing as though you are using the internet, theres an internet based dictionary.
    & cus we're such GREAT friends!! I'll let you in on a secret, theres a thesaurus too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Please clarify, "nice try" at what?
    As you say this with sarcasm I still assume you do not understand my motive.

as for me & my new pvpers of 2010, wait, 2015* pvpers, obviously you cannot comprehend our complex minds, as according to the feedback I've received means that quite a few other people are on my wavelength.

just thought I'd put that out there
    "Most of you 10-20 PvPers have a mind only yourselves would understand" I never said you were alone, I also didn't call your friends 2015 PvPers. However most of them with this attitude are Yr:2011+, and if we want to go age-wise, I'm most likely older then them all that carry this same ignorant attitude. I know what I speak of because I've seen it, having PvPed basically every level bracket. You wouldn't understand being a 10-20 based PvPer(Occasionally endgame?) yourself.

Btw, MATE just thought I'd tell you, seeing as though you are using the internet, theres an internet based dictionary.
    & cus we're such GREAT friends!! I'll let you in on a secret, theres a thesaurus too
    It's for when you're on the go of course! Wouldn't want to walk into a girl and hit here with some "naivity".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Awww thanks so much for your concern, its touching how much effort you put in just for lil old me
    sorry to put a downer on your very uhh... Touching speech but seeing as though you took the time to correct my grammar I'll correct yours: her* also you keep babbling on about ages/mindset etc, are you avoiding my question?
    whats wrong with being egotistical? :3

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Etarbitrev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Awe thanks so much for your concern, its touching how much effort you put in just for little old me. Sorry to put a downer on your very... touching speech, but seeing as though you took the time to correct my grammar, I'll correct yours too: her*. Also you keep babbling on about ages/mindsets, etc. are you avoiding my question? What's wrong with being egotistical?
    Wasn't a speech, wasn't touching, and I don't really care for anything more you have to say. You are an ignorant troll. So please, correct my falsely auto-corrected grammar, continue to cry to me with more useless replies, and continue playing 10-20 PvP like you do so "well" . As for the girl, & the "her*" correction, I doubt you'd get her even if you had the best English in the world (you probably don't know why though ). And for the egotistical-ness: get a dictionary, read it, & scroll up. I'm going to ignore the next(few) cry replies I know you're going to be sending to me, so Au revoir.
    Last edited by Budapest; 04-15-2015 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Oh, and since we're such great friends, I even fixed up your paragraph! :)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Budapest For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Budapest View Post
    This argument ended a while ago, but since all of you have another 2 coins to put into the slot machine, then let's do this!

What can you insult me on? My own opinions? That's quite pathetic honestly... if you cannot accept one's opinions and speak on it in a respectable way, then why are you on forums?

Definition of Special:
    1. better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual.
    2. exceptionally good or precious.

So thank you for thinking I was "special", brings tears to my eyes that you can muster up some brain to come up with something logical! Now back on topic.

If you have beaten any Bear with that said build, would you care to give me their IGNs, Gear Setups, & their KDRs? Also, if you have beaten so many Bears with that said build, you can beat mine too right? I'll make it, just to fight you. I'll even use a Lv.10 Forgotten Bow to give you more of a fighting chance if you'd like. I also don't speak on things unless I'm quite sure of the outcome, or have tried them for myself, and I myself, can say that build is horrid. I'm sure invertibrate can agree since you're so fond of him, and only would enjoy "insulting" me as you've said.

My account? My forum one? Well, my forum account is new because I hadn't much purpose for arguments such as these, so I tended to try and avoid forums completely. Forums are also quite useless when you have a friend that looks through them for anything interesting, which for me, are only tournaments, and items. But that said friend has now flew from the nest of PL, and is currently pursuing his dreams, so I was basically forced to make this account, since you require so much backstory. On my PL account, I can show you all of my characters that sum up for about 150k+ PvP kills (including ctf), and my founder shield if that helps more?

I never said anything about me being "old", I'm only a 17 year old Hungarian. Also, me even saying my beginning year of PL was to reply to invertibrate's statement: "so considering I've been doing this before you knew what a plat pack was, dont get on your high horse." So please...double read before assuming things. I also do not want to be "Zeus", or "Invertibrate", I'm me, myself and I.

Ok? What does that have to do with anything...? I never said his words were false besides in the argument about the build Motivating posted because I was sure I was correct. As said before: "I don't speak on things unless I'm quite sure of the outcome, or have tried them for myself", that's something I've attained throughout my years of PL, experience and rational thinking. Please don't doubt me, especially when you all do not know me. If anything, I can be a "Zeus", or "Invertibrate", or even better if I actually cared that much to give tips to newbies and pros alike.

Not sure if that was to me, or invertibrate, but whatever floats your boat.
    Guys! Let's chill, aight? Take in mind that there is "Diversity In Build" in this game. There's no benefit by insulting each other because you guys have different builds! This thread is of Jun asking you guys for help, and there's no point in you guys wasting your tissues because you guys have different build setups.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Voices View Post
    Guys! Let's chill, aight? Take in mind that there is "Diversity In Build" in this game. There's no benefit by insulting each other because you guys have different builds! This thread is of Jun asking you guys for help, and there's no point in you guys wasting your tissues because you guys have different build setups.
    Rescind #2? Have you read anything? If not, I highly recommend you read at least a page of this thread before beginning to babble. Please. Also stop replying with my quotes, I've had enough of being constantly dragged back into this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Jun, if you're still wondering about L20 mage here are some things you could take note of and try.
    My build I use is 6 lightning, 5 fire, 5 heal, 1 frost, 1 ice storm, 1 drain. You could replace ice storm with 1 bov or 6 heal if you want to be tankier.

I have three sets that I use in fights.
    One of them being a full tank set, consisting of hallo helm, candle or paw, hallo armor, plat or hallo shield, and an armor ring.
    The second set is for regen but still tanking, consisting of fox pack helm, candle, alche, plat or hallo shield, and an armor ring.
    The third set is for nuking, consisting of hallo helm, fbow, artisans, and a damage ring.

To fight rhinos start off with either the full tank or regen/tank set. It depends on the rhino and how much they nuke. The end goal is to waste their mana until you can nuke with your third set.

Str mages are generally the same thing but run bov as well. It can be timed by using drain or 2 fires and waiting for the 3rd to cooldown.

For Dex mages try to outnuke them, if they have a decent amount of bov just kite it out.

For bears just kite and nuke, they're usually squishy and can't mess with 5 fire unless they have 4-6 beckon.

For birds lol.

Foxes are probably your worst enemy. Use your max tank set so you aren't instantly nuked. Just keep kiting and hope they don't dodge too much.
    I'm lowkey mediocre at this game