Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lighning nerf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Yeah the persistent shadow bomb has happening on and off for over a year I believe. I'm not sure why it has yet to be addressed. It does make the game appear glitchy... not exactly a selling point.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    Yeah the persistent shadow bomb has happening on and off for over a year I believe. I'm not sure why it has yet to be addressed. It does make the game appear glitchy... not exactly a selling point.
    Yes bro... Nothing wrong if they decide to change the description,but that didn't have general effect on game play experience.

CS didn't refresh automaticly (for merch this thing kinda anoying),some wild smoke veil (thing gettin worse when some of ppl decided to do ethyl AA party),Klass and Shazbot elix always cancel it each other (seem there's competition between them LOL),and sometime when mage casting another skill after cast clock tower,clock tower never drop/really late drop (seem something holding my clock tower up there). That's few example issue/bugs which is need more attention to fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

Even if it was a typo ..never noticed that it does do the 250%...

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

I don't pretend to know whats going on internally at STS, but they prioritize based on what the decision makers believe needs the most attention. I'm sure they're well aware of the issues you brought up.

However, I disagree that the skill description discussion is of less value than immediately addressing other issues you believe should be a higher priority. It's worth discussing now because we, as players, have few opportunities to influence what happens to the game. Accurate, understandable skill descriptions matter a great deal to new players who are unfamiliar with the AL system. If it's too confusing some won't stick around and AL will have fewer new players keeping the game going. Who's to say that's a lower priority than fixing persistent shadow bomb?

Best influence anyone can have is to patiently, reasonably discuss their concerns on the forums. STS does have a good track record of responding to concerns, even if they don't/can't do something about it right away.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association