Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Expansion Sneak Peek! | Legendary Orcslaying Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cool! cant wait >:[

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

always remember ,imbued is Legendary ... so i guess they will be outdated in mid season

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Yes in the real world we work, and we all have schedules. Last season's expansion date was given, and it wasn't met, MANY players made plans, rearranged their day, took the day off from work. MANY players were upset because the date wasn't met. I think this is a reason why the date or time isn't given at this moment. We do know it won't be this week, or next
    That's sound like infinity wait for me I guest I'm gonna continue my break.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sniff Sniff... I smell OP armor like Magma!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    That's sound like infinity wait for me I guest I'm gonna continue my break.
    Here is the post I wanted to refer you to last night...Check it out pls..

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Howdy all. There are a variety of reasons we can't tell you exactly when the expansion will arrive. It's not because we don't want to, we just don't know. For one, getting an update out is contingent upon approval from Apple. We're also going to put the new content up on a public test server prior to release. That testing process could take a week or it could take three or four, we don't know. We've put a lot of thought and effort into making this expansion new and different, but we never know what feedback or additional work will come out of the public test and how much we'll have to iterate and test again.
    Avy
    12-2012

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Awesome looks great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    EXACTLY. Name one thing that can be legitamately farmed consistently to some degree that's BETTER than gear from Locked crates? Excluding Recipe/And lol@fossil, I see nothing, that's the way it's been for over A YEAR! Some may say that Imbued is farmable, but, in all fairness, very very few people are going to loot a Planar chest and then open it and get a dark crystal piece. The lower-class/middle-class players have essentially 0 places to farm except old elites with drops worth 15-50k a piece, or waste all their gold in tombs/arena trying to make it big off of near nonexistent loot. With a new armor set replacing myths, this would give the middle class/lower-class players a chance to FARM for new BETTER armor either to sell or use and be more efficient at farming thus making even more money! So, with this in mind, do you really think we should be advocating to do a quest and keep the same thing for its 5/6th season of dominance? Or, should we, the players, be looking for better ways to make farming a legit way to make money for all player groups by making new farmable gear that's actually worth trying to loot??
    We're on the same page! No, I can't advocate for new quests to upgrade old mythics.
    I agree with everything you wrote.

I think though, the lower players are unskilled at how to manage gold. Or are not aware us well off players farmed for ages to get where we are and had to not purchase items we wanted to conserve gold for ideal items.Run those lower elites to farm that 15k prize. We all had to at some point. And make way for the new quests and equiptment. It will infuse this game with what it's been lacking.
    I say this as a former plat player. (once plat exclusives were available for gold I gave up)

Sounds like you can't please everyone though. People need to understand you're not an overnight success in this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Here is the post I wanted to refer you to last night...Check it out pls..
    I can't say anything more,just wish they can give something to do while waiting expansion.

Thx for sharing ava.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    EXACTLY. Name one thing that can be legitamately farmed consistently to some degree that's BETTER than gear from Locked crates? Excluding Recipe/And lol@fossil, I see nothing, that's the way it's been for over A YEAR! Some may say that Imbued is farmable, but, in all fairness, very very few people are going to loot a Planar chest and then open it and get a dark crystal piece. The lower-class/middle-class players have essentially 0 places to farm except old elites with drops worth 15-50k a piece, or waste all their gold in tombs/arena trying to make it big off of near nonexistent loot. With a new armor set replacing myths, this would give the middle class/lower-class players a chance to FARM for new BETTER armor either to sell or use and be more efficient at farming thus making even more money! So, with this in mind, do you really think we should be advocating to do a quest and keep the same thing for its 5/6th season of dominance? Or, should we, the players, be looking for better ways to make farming a legit way to make money for all player groups by making new farmable gear that's actually worth trying to loot??
    Ral aka Visiting is right... he was actually making your point for you and you didn't even realize it Zeridal! You want something new to farm and new armor would be something... at this point anything! Who wants to play a game with the same old stuff forever? Everyone wants something new to strive for even if you won't get it the very first day right?

I'm glad you're coming around Zeridal! That's a good thing... now convince all these other people that want 2 year old armor we need more new stuff too!

To be honest for me more than even new gear I want new MAPS! And huge massive mobs and crazy bosses to fight!
    Last edited by notfaded1; 04-20-2015 at 01:50 PM.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

11. The Following User Says Thank You to notfaded1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eski View Post
    always remember ,imbued is Legendary ... so i guess they will be outdated in mid season
    ... or at least the lvl45-46 top-of-the-crap legendary will be in par with imbued (this will be available at lvl cap increase time).
    Quite good legendaries of lvl45-46 should be better than a lvl41 legendary... (will be lauched few months later)
    Best lvl46 legendaries will be in the 2nd half of season and will be hard to obtain, like imbued.

BTW
    - the next arcane weapon will be rogues' ... am I right? <- this will strengthen rogues top-of-food-chain position.
    - or an arcane necklace will be the next?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vfreakhun View Post
    ... or at least the lvl45-46 top-of-the-crap legendary will be in par with imbued (this will be available at lvl cap increase time).
    Quite good legendaries of lvl45-46 should be better than a lvl41 legendary... (will be lauched few months later)
    Best lvl46 legendaries will be in the 2nd half of season and will be hard to obtain, like imbued.

BTW
    - the next arcane weapon will be rogues' ... am I right? <- this will strengthen rogues top-of-food-chain position.
    - or an arcane necklace will be the next?
    Rogues are due for a possibly crafted Arcane but don't expect everyone to have one if it's crafted so it won't unbalance anything. Perhaps by now every class will get them at the same time I suppose.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

when come new arcane weapon for warior and rogues ?
    when come new myth armor and helm or upgrades ?
    normal legendary items usually crap every event come but never selling good price in auc.
    for example now have lot mythic weapons in game and all 41 weapons price 1k 900g.
    all events run for sell plat for open lock new egg or weap etc.
    now everybody have lot myth weap, arc egg etc. every event good for sts because all event always need buy plat.
    i play maybe 3+ years this game but usually all events good only sts, sometimes change this and good for us.
    now coming new level new items and we need plat for items or eggs etc but if dont drop good loots and etc never good for players upgrades or buy news.

ok maybe undestand me or my idea sorry my english if dont understand ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Is it for any lvl? Or just 46

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a question about the expansion, on the arcane items, these will rise to lvl 36 - 41 or 46 , or simply be new arcane items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I am looking to hunt orcs and those weird pets 😎😎
    IT"S NOT OVER TILL IT IS OVER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Looks like there is a new strain....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ed-to-upgrades

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

This new setS dosnt really looks cool....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Can't wait to be bouncing round arlor with this on

sent from fritters beak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ANNELITA IS SCAMMER help me report annelita pls