Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decrease MANA USAGE of MAGE .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

While mages have the highest mana using skills of the three classes, the other classes don't have access to 6K+ mana reserves .-.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    So,I've seen all Classes' Mana cost for Skills, The mage Skills Mana Cost is Triple much than other classes,Its like telling at those warriors "You got much health,Take triple damage from mobs than other classes".Please Reduce mana Cost for Mages too and Make it EQUAL to other classes.

For Example, Warrior's Axe throw's mana cost is 88.8mana BUT Mage's Fireball Skill Uses 204mana(Mages mana Cost are 153-204mana) but its too Less for other Classes, Again,Its like saying "Warriors got Much health ,Take Triple damage from mobs"

EDIT: I need feedbacks,So I posted in this Section.
    Yaahh.. not a problem for mages. Mage at 41 in legendaries will need 2-3 mana pots per run. Add mythics and, well.. I forget the last time my mage needed a mana pot. And I don't use heal.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnnyHardcore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Sorc need better defense (armor/health). Mana usage never been a problem for me.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

No! Rogues have Low Mana ,So their Mana run out soon,We are talking about Mana Cost and not about How fast mana runs out in all classes
    Mana cost is irrelevant if mages still run out of mana slower than the other 2 classes. Rogues are also the only class that doesnt have a skill that replenishes mana so why are you complaining about the class with triple the mana of other classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Did you read that Quote?its like telling warriors "take triple damage from mobs than other classes cuz u got more hp"
    And your example and idea is like saying "I'm warrior and my hp drops too fast when I manage to have aggro. Nerf enemy damage please."

It is a NON-ISSUE. After level 25 a sorcerer basically has to senselessy cast every spell they have for 4-6 minutes to drain their mana. That's an average, everyday mage

End game this is an even more ridiculous discussion. That's like saying rogues should have the highest damage output for single target of all the classes. Oh wait....

If you want something changed for mage pick something useful. Like giving us real legs and maybe a neck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Low mana for mages is only a low level problem. Atm i never run out off mana even if a spam skills. It has been like a week since i used a mana pot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to azagreoralu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

So,I've seen all Classes' Mana cost for Skills, The mage Skills Mana Cost is Triple much than other classes,Its like telling at those warriors "You got much health,Take triple damage from mobs than other classes".Please Reduce mana Cost for Mages too and Make it EQUAL to other classes.

For Example, Warrior's Axe throw's mana cost is 88.8mana BUT Mage's Fireball Skill Uses 204mana(Mages mana Cost are 153-204mana) but its too Less for other Classes, Again,Its like saying "Warriors got Much health ,Take Triple damage from mobs"

EDIT: I need feedbacks,So I posted in this Section.
    You look at it with wrong point.
    Warriors and rogues work with MATERIAL. Their magic is only to hit harder or aim better. But they did it through arrows, swords, hammers, bombs...they add only a bit of magic.
    Mages, on the other side, work with pure energy. When whole attack is magical, you need much more mana.

;-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jirikjurasek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

If you checked the skill descriptions for mana usage, maybe you noticed that there is another important information which is the cooldown. All the rogue main skill have 2 sec cooldown (aim,nox,pierce) while sorcerer main skills have longer cooldown (fireball 4 sec, lightning, ice 3 sec, timeshift 10 sec). In order to be an efficient mage, you need to charge almost all your skills every time - fireball does not stun if uncharged, timeshift does not root if uncharged, a charged frost bolt can freeze more mobs if you stand right next to them, uncharged gale force only stuns. A rogue in opposite just spams everything without charging, there is only a few situation where rogue skills need to be charged (eg. charge nox on big group of mobs). This means a rogue consumes mana much more faster despite the lower mana cost of each skills, plus a sorcerer got an average 3-4 time larger mana pool.

All in all, mana is a worthless stat for mages, 6-6500 or 5000 mana, you dont ever notice. Mana regen as pet happyness bonus only important for warrior and rogue classes. Sorcerer arcane kershal weapon with a mana regen proc is one of the biggest fail in the history of the game.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

The class that has the lowest mana potion consumption is most definitely mage. The skills of a mage might require the highest absolute figure in mana, but relative to the class's mana pool, skills released per time unit and resource regeneration their effective mana consumption in economical terms (mana pots) is lowest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Is this thread for real, are you mages never going to stop complaining.
    Buff that, buff that.
    Nerf that on rogues, nerf that on warriors, buff us mages.
    Really, coman man.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post
    Is this thread for real, are you mages never going to stop complaining.
    Buff that, buff that.
    Nerf that on rogues, nerf that on warriors, buff us mages.
    Really, coman man.
    Heeey nao! 80% of mages want warrior balancing to see more love. It's only the other 20% that are doing... All this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

[lol] A sorcerer's skill uses only about 3-4% of his mana pool while a rogue uses 5-10% depending on their max mana. Also like others has said rogues dish out skills faster because they had to as they work that way to be efficient. This isn't the case for most sorcerer's skills that needs charging etc unless you're on a boss fight where spamming lightning, ice and fb is like being a rogue only with a MUCH bigger mana pool.

Fun fact: sorcerer is the only class with a skill that can recover mana always without help from pots, pets, procs, and taking damage. [/lol]