Quote Originally Posted by Tsarra View Post
How do you guys feel Mega Mage stacks up to Cosmos II (Keeper's Staff of Cosmos, Jacob's Helm of Cosmos, Mirage Robe of Cosmos) in terms of damage and overall trash-clearing? This is all I use the staff set for anymore, and mostly that just for the insane damage bonuses the staff gives. I realize that none of the new equipment is AoE, so it might be best to think about a full wand Mega Mage set to replace Shadow Glowstick and stick with Cosmos for lowbie trash clearing? That's what it sounds like anyway.

How much more armor are we talking about over Glow Stick set, anyway? I'm sure there's plenty of damage...

40? Am I reading that correctly. So a 32 point increase (losing the 8 that breaking up the Glow Stick set gives)? And 37 m/s (5 base, I think, plus 32)? Really??? Ah...but no h/s without crafting one or more of the pieces and losing the m/s. Hmmm...

Lotsa questions.
Keepers adds 108, all mega adds 126, a nice increase, but there are other changes, too. In the absense of a mega set bonus, I would recommend mixing.

For a staff set it's easy (and cheap) to build a set mixing the orange, greens and purps alone to get a better set than cosmos keeper set.
(e.g. some lowmans and masterminds combination, depending on the armor<->damage tradeoff, but in anycase you go beyond the cosmos II)