Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
I never thought the axe was rare. Let us compare Sandstone Caves and Ancient Caverns.
1) Most popular farming place in Sandstone Caves is Magic Rocks. This is because pinks drop easily there.
----- Konzites Domain is the most popular farming place in Ancient Caverns and pinks drop there easily.

2) Other maps in Sandstone Caves drop other things like weapons and helms which Magic Rocks doesn't
----- Maybe Konz isn't the right place to farm that particular weapon.

I mean Ancient Caverns was copied straight out of Sandstone Caves. Not many people farm other stages of Sandstone Caves so other items are more expensive than armours. I've never seen any other Ancient Cavern Runs than Konz. I recommend people go from 1 to 5, instead of doing only last level.

With more people farming other places in Ancient Caverns, there might be a possibility that one place has a higher chance to drop maybe a helm, or a 1 handed weapon, just like in Sandstone Caves. We have to crack the farming code for AC. In Nuris, each boss drops one type of item. In Mt. Fang, any boss can drop any item. We haven't even explored Ancient Caverns.

Now, Draebatad says that someone farmed it at the start. This is the most likely explanation.
-At the start of the cap, people were running all stages (natural human curiosity to explore things).
-Then lots of pinks dropped at Konz just like Magic Rocks.
-One guy farmed in Living Sands while exploring AC and dropped Axe.
-Everyone lost interest in the other stages and only farmed Konz.
-Axe was never farmed again

We need a confirmation from the devs whether this a farm-able item or another item like the 71 Savage and Swift weapon.
Yes yes, possibility is there, that is why I added Option #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Respecs View Post
Too bad I'm the only derp who has )) Respecs werst 76 3pc bird #plsgimmevodka #Ineedit
Fixed