Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can STS add a new ally like Klass or Shazbot? o.O

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

would be fair if you can loot arane/mythic egg from klass or shazbot the should be un-tradeable

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Lol many ideas here from my idea lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    lol I like your idea but who have more vote in the game are rich players. And they never say yes when some is free like arcane items from the new ally because they always say this: We spend time and money opening many lockeds, this is UNFAIR OMG etc..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    It is a valid argument. Arcanes and mythics should not be able gotten for free from an npc. Why kill the economy more?
    Get it straight who you're insulting with posts like these, Cami. As shown by Ninj, it's intelligent people who want the economy to be healthy rather than destroyed. One does not have to be rich to have a brain.

People who have a problem with those who have earned decent items are the ones who are the problem. This constant haranguing about "rich people this, what about us poor people" got old a year ago, and isn't going to win you sympathy. If you don't want to be poor, go play the game rather than complaining about rich people on the forums.
    Last edited by Serancha; 05-06-2015 at 01:27 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Get it straight who you're insulting with posts like these, Cami. As shown by Ninj, it's intelligent people who want the economy to be healthy rather than destroyed. One does not have to be rich to have a brain.

People who have a problem with those who have earned decent items are the ones who are the problem. This constant haranguing about "rich people this, what about us poor people" got old a year ago, and isn't going to win you sympathy. If you don't want to be poor, go play the game rather than complaining about rich people on the forums.
    I 'm not complaining, in fact this is simple logic and what I say is an affirmation 100 % real. As I said here who always have greater voting are wealthy players . You think that's a lie or complaint ? for me this is an affirmation and not a complaint and shown when a player asks something outrageous like fossil arcane obtain from a chest elite. The rich players always say , never , I invested a lot of money . Simple example : when happened in the Christmas event the return of arlorians vanitys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I wasn't under the impression that STS ran as a democracy for the wealthy. In reality, I live job-to-job and frequently have issues paying my bills, yet you would probably count me as "one of the rich" because all you see is that I post a lot on the forums.

The rest is untrue. While STS devs have proven more prone to reply to heavy plat spenders on the forums, their ideas are not implemented any more frequently than those provided by anyone else. A good idea is a good idea, regardless of the source. Giving away free arcanes through a vendor takes no skill, talent, OR money, and is therefore a bad idea. If it took any one of the three it may have possibility.

I don't say this because "OMG I spent so much money on crates", I say this because I have worked my proverbial butt off in an effort to obtain a fossil or a recipe from the arena, and after over 2000 attempts, I have come away empty handed. Now you want to install a vendor that will give someone who has put in 0 effort or time a chance at the same thing? No.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I wasn't under the impression that STS ran as a democracy for the wealthy. In reality, I live job-to-job and frequently have issues paying my bills, yet you would probably count me as "one of the rich" because all you see is that I post a lot on the forums.

The rest is untrue. While STS devs have proven more prone to reply to heavy plat spenders on the forums, their ideas are not implemented any more frequently than those provided by anyone else. A good idea is a good idea, regardless of the source. Giving away free arcanes through a vendor takes no skill, talent, OR money, and is therefore a bad idea. If it took any one of the three it may have possibility.

I don't say this because "OMG I spent so much money on crates", I say this because I have worked my proverbial butt off in an effort to obtain a fossil or a recipe from the arena, and after over 2000 attempts, I have come away empty handed. Now you want to install a vendor that will give someone who has put in 0 effort or time a chance at the same thing? No.
    Yes I agree with you, but I want to say I only want a new Rogue ally *-*, who said the idea of a chance for get some arcane item from the ally was the warr not me xD. I believe that this thread lost the sense.
    Last edited by cami; 05-06-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

This game takes absolutely no real skill anyway.

The only ways to get rich are through locks and grinding events. Farming the current PVE maps is practically time wasting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

To go back to the original idea of this thread which was simply a new ally giving out far more humble rewards than Arcanes:

Another nice idea would be for the new "ally" to be an "Elite Ally," who gives a daily quest to complete 3, or maybe even 5 elites from the new campaign.

The idea would be that in the natural course of your elite farming, you would complete the daily ally quest and go to him for a nice little bonus reward which might help you recuperate a small part of the cost of the first few elites you run (like 500 of each pot, 10 ankhs, a mildly useful (new) collectible legendary pet egg, a useful untradeable elixir which you can activate when you want, etc).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Well I meet a lot of enemies and only 2 ally who give me elixir, tokens, ankhs and eggs,Actually Klass is a warrior and Shazbot a mage and Can be The 3rd ally a Rogue? What think the community?
    Agree. Its been a while since klass become our ally. We need new ally! Ally in rogue form would be nice to complete the set
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomx View Post
    Agree. Its been a while since klass become our ally. We need new ally! Ally in rogue form would be nice to complete the set
    omg Ty for understand my idea *-*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmony View Post
    To go back to the original idea of this thread which was simply a new ally giving out far more humble rewards than Arcanes:

Another nice idea would be for the new "ally" to be an "Elite Ally," who gives a daily quest to complete 3, or maybe even 5 elites from the new campaign.

The idea would be that in the natural course of your elite farming, you would complete the daily ally quest and go to him for a nice little bonus reward which might help you recuperate a small part of the cost of the first few elites you run (like 500 of each pot, 10 ankhs, a mildly useful (new) collectible legendary pet egg, a useful untradeable elixir which you can activate when you want, etc).

actually, this mechanism exists already in game. see the "juggernauts of nordr" quest or the daily planar tomb quest for ancient planar essences! i fully agree, for the new elite maps we should have a similar quest to reward work.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

How do I post stuff from the app

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    actually, this mechanism exists already in game. see the "juggernauts of nordr" quest or the daily planar tomb quest for ancient planar essences! i fully agree, for the new elite maps we should have a similar quest to reward work.
    Ah yeah I totally forgot about the nordr quests hehe!! Yeah... the Nordr expansion was great for quests and quest rewards, especially for newer players!! (The "dailies" were fairly hardcore but the idea that you could earn an elite silver chest by racking up normal boss kills was still a nice one!)

An elite ally would also be really helpful for new-to-end-game players- An ally who somewhat "offset" the cost of 3 elites per day might help them get a foot in the door so they would be able to sustain a few elites a day until the first few lucky drops started to add up.