Quote Originally Posted by neko View Post
Ellyidiol,

What do you recommend an up-and-coming bear who is destined to swap between a Shotgun and a Mynas Scimitar when he reaches Level 50? While he's currently at Level 23, he might as well pick up all the premium pink gear that has the needed stat boosts to swap between one and two handed weapons?

Based on your guide, I need to pick up the Conqueror's Ursan Helmet. What do you recommend for the other three? Conqueror's Board and Nail, etc? Thanks in advance!
If you can pick them up, so much the better. But I don't think they're THAT expensive now.

I don't have any special recommendations, since they all work the same

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ View Post
I have to disagree. A pure Dex based bear, dual wielding, gets 161 - 179 base damage when using a full death set. And that's without the use of Rage.
Yeah, but replace that dual sword with a good bow, and you'd be dealing even more damage.

I don't see the point of going dual swords with dex since you want to be ranged in the first place, hence going dex.

IMO, bears also get their huge chunk of damage from their 3 slashes, and not normal attacks, so a higher base damage for these skills would be good. Though I'm not familiar with how the allocation of skill damage from dual swords is.