Thanks so much Hanna and fellow Knights....its been an amazing few weeks for me and seems I've known you guys much longer than that.
More so I'm having so much fun in this guild. Everyone is really helpful and the officers and Hanna have a lot of knowledge.
It's thanks to your and other TK officers/members' guidance that I've uprgraded my skills, learned rotations, learned maps, what to do and not to do etc.
So all the thanks goes to you and fellow knights...I only pressed a few buttons along the way!
Here's to many more wonderful memories.
Thanks to you all....very humbled.
MerlinMagi (Lvl 41 Mage)
SpartaLife (Lvl 41 Warrior)
*** Proud to be a TK ***

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
Name:  1431801715654.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  123.6 KB
Congratulations, Merlinmagi/Spartalife, Knight of The Week!

Merlin joined Trinity Knights only a few weeks ago but through sheer determination and hard work he had secured most of elite achievements on both of his toons. Always looking for ways to be better at what he does, Merlin never hesitates to ask questions and was a very active participant in the warrior training a few weeks ago. While singleminded and not averse to hardcore grinding in the pursuit of his goals in game, Merlin somehow keeps a positive and upbeat attitude that goes a long way in winning him friends. This is one proof. Merlin had recently bought Nightshade and proudly told us about it on Line chat. In response to cries of envy there he had said: "Don't envy. Be inspired and take action. "

Keep up the awesome work, Merl!

---**---**---

Are you the next Knight of the Week?

A Knight of The Week is:
- outstandingly helpful on hard elite maps (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs and Arena)
- competently helpful on gc or Line chat in answering questions about game/event, helping with build/gear fix, and other activities that might help other knights become better skilled and more independent
- a good ambassador of Trinity Knights in game or on forum, projecting a positive, friendly and competently helpful image of the guild