Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: event mask

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    Please be mature and refrain from using insults, I understand why you're angry. I only used the arena event as an example of how much I ran. The loot didn't really matter.
    The problem here is he was planning to get some gold... but it's gone...
    You can't be as angry as he is because you exactly GOT the gold.

For arethrow, I'm saying the exact same thing with Overweightank. I am sorry for the time you had spent.
    I wish I were me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunyabastian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    I dont wanna start a flame war. But you gotta respect the way of the game. All I hear is you complaining 24/7 that this game is this, and this game is that! Just respect how the game is, some people ran non stop to sell the hat and support themselves and their friends. I'm a fellow officer with Mya, And I know why he needed that helmet. And it was REALLY important to him. He fell and came back up using countless hours and strains of effort to get this weird hat. All so he could maybe seek some fortune. But now STS changed everything and made it untradeable which is really unfair considering they didn't make the LB runners aware. Now you gotta stop giving that stupid answer cause you keep offending everyone who ever ran for something and it's super obnoxious saying that "it was your decision", "you didnt have to run countless hours and starve for a stupid game" . you also offended your fellow guildies at Enigmatic considering lots of them are LB runners too.. Goodjob man... Amazing. People run this event to have fun and suspense. You wanna put em down and make em feel like they wrong? Hell nah! mya's right. STS should change this. also this isn't meant to bash on you. im just sayin... speaking for the people who are quiet.
    I never said this game was stupid. I said that it was his choice to run for lb, hell even I didn't know that they were untradeable. I also do know many of the guild members ran for lb, but they're not going around creating threads such as this. They made their choice also, and I'm just pointing it out. However, they didn't go to the point of starvation and without sleep. Most of them, except for those on vacation, were busy with IRL and still made it on the lb, all the better for them. Also, I'm not necessarily complaining , I'm pointing out valid points. I never said sts should make it untradeable. My point is it wasn't written in stone that the OP couldn't go to school, eat or sleep. I am also aware that most lb runners run for making gold, so please.. If you're gonna bash then bash on sts, not on someone stating their viewpoint. I know vanity should've been tradeable, but rage typing at me won't help it, lol.
    Last edited by Oursizes; 05-21-2015 at 08:08 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

+1 oursizes. I don't know why they would stave them selves tbh when they could take an hour a day to make something to eat. My mum would have slapped the hell out of ms if I was that age and skipped school for a game. No1 one told them to do this, which is very stupid BTW. StS has the right to change things how they want and when they want. You can't just assume it was ganna be tradable, with the nilbog and the nightshade all things that you couldn't make gold on, I would of assumed the oppisite.

sent from fritters beak

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I never said this game was stupid. I said that it was his choice to run for lb, hell even I didn't know that they were untradeable. I also do know many of the guild members ran for lb, but they're not going around creating threads such as this. They made their choice also, and I'm just pointing it out. However, they didn't go to the point of starvation and without sleep. Most of them, except for those on vacation, were busy with IRL and still made it on the lb, all the better for them. Also, I'm not necessarily complaining , I'm pointing out valid points. I never said sts should make it untradeable. My point is it wasn't written in stone that the OP couldn't go to school, eat or sleep. I am also aware that most lb runners run for making gold, so please.. If you're gonna bash then bash on sts, not on someone stating their viewpoint. I know vanity should've been tradeable, but rage typing at me won't help it, lol.
    You haven't been in Enigmatic long enough to know that Enigmaticians like to go LB running On many events? I wasn't just referring to Goblin event. And I know you didn't say "stupid game", i was referring to you saying pixelated game and such, same thing at this point. And I'm sounding like I'm bashing you because you always act like this and it annoys me how wrong you can be.

PS; He wasn't actually starving himself.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Overweightank For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Even if they recolor it to gold color it will fit with New Crafted mythic armor... here pic
    Name:  2015-05-22 10.38.42.png
Views: 193
Size:  20.0 KB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

The game never provided anything. You don't even like that of the valley to valley, unable to sell. And you change the award on the last day of running .Do you think it's funny? Because we played hunt table today is not with what you do right now. Everyone hopes to sell it and will have a good price.I feel very sorry at the games. No information and details clearly. I hope that in the future, no one will want to run an activity you held again, and want to leave the game. Thank you for event information that I was unhappy.
    : Sun
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=107505&dateline=14000  78776
    T H A I L A N D

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nuwar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Hi All friend.
    Name:  game.png
Views: 196
Size:  562.4 KB
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=107505&dateline=14000  78776
    T H A I L A N D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Running on lb did generate gold for players. They looted thousands of tokens, cashed them in, got gold.

Its not like all ran for this helm and are poor now lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to -no For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

People may have different goals. As you are not running the prize. You may have your opinion in view that correctly. Most of my friends have all the awards, and want to sell it.We are the customers pay to exchange with the award and we have the right to appeal.
    T H A I L A N D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    You haven't been in Enigmatic long enough to know that Enigmaticians like to go LB running On many events? I wasn't just referring to Goblin event. And I know you didn't say "stupid game", i was referring to you saying pixelated game and such, same thing at this point. And I'm sounding like I'm bashing you because you always act like this and it annoys me how wrong you can be.

PS; He wasn't actually starving himself.
    Where did you come up with that conclusion? I do know that many Enigmatic members run for lb.. But I was saying that they don't starve themselves or destroy their real life for it. And if the guy wasn't starving, why did he type it? For sympathy? Pixelated and stupid is two different things by the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nuwar View Post
    People may have different goals. As you are not running the prize. You may have your opinion in view that correctly. Most of my friends have all the awards, and want to sell it.We are the customers pay to exchange with the award and we have the right to appeal.
    If you read properly, you would know that I DO agree that the vanity should've been tradeable. But refer back to ToS for a sec, which says sts can change what they want when they want it. Telling all this to me won't help your case. Its better to talk to a mod/admin, see what they'll do or not do about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Event vanities should be tradable, because this has usually been the case and because this is the logical thing to do.

Starving, not sleeping, skipping school and creating dramatic threads about it are not legit reasons for a vanity to be made tradable.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

If you read properly, you would know that I DO agree that the vanity should've been tradeable. But refer back to ToS for a sec, which says sts can change what they want when they want it. Telling all this to me won't help your case. Its better to talk to a mod/admin, see what they'll do or not do about it.
    You win that prize. If you are at that point, you will change your words now (I ask you that the games with money from who? เล้วทาง games don't care or customer service levels will be satisfied and the page).
    Am I wrong? When I see the faults of event.
    T H A I L A N D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

If the game determined not to award one traded angry. But angry because the game didn't call at all that it's not trading because the activities of rails, days are traded all except Banner.
    T H A I L A N D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I personally would rather wear the shuyal liberator helm than this.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

The vanity mask matches with nothing and it's ugly, I would only pay 1m tops for it, exclusive and all.

The banner on the other hand, if they make that tradable then we'll talk a few mills.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanem View Post
    The vanity mask matches with nothing and it's ugly, I would only pay 1m tops for it, exclusive and all.

The banner on the other hand, if they make that tradable then we'll talk a few mills.
    I like this one. It's mask their identity, but as you say it is hahaha personal preference.
    T H A I L A N D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I agree with sun. This mask should deffinetely be tradeable. People spent gold time and money for platinum to run for this to make profit. Thank god I didn't continue running or I would be rampaging forums. But what im trying to say is make this mask tradeable sts. At this point you guys are ruining yourselves instead of improving. Running yourself down the drain. Idk if you doing it on purpose but you guys are killing Arcane Legends. And for the people who said that people who ran made a lot of money of the tokens. No that's false information. They fixed the gold pay out from recipes on the 2nd day of the event.

Ps. Sts don't mess up with the expansion like you have here. It will destroy your game permanently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Franocazzzo View Post
    I agree with sun. This mask should deffinetely be tradeable. People spent gold time and money for platinum to run for this to make profit. Thank god I didn't continue running or I would be rampaging forums. But what im trying to say is make this mask tradeable sts. At this point you guys are ruining yourselves instead of improving. Running yourself down the drain. Idk if you doing it on purpose but you guys are killing Arcane Legends. And for the people who said that people who ran made a lot of money of the tokens. No that's false information. They fixed the gold pay out from recipes on the 2nd day of the event.

Ps. Sts don't mess up with the expansion like you have here. It will destroy your game permanently.
    Word and sound of a very good idea what I wanted to explain that it is what you think now. Thank you for your understanding for our reward hunters
    .- like I said if the game said mask cannot be traded, I believe the bounty hunter's ไม่ยอมจ่ายเงิน and buy plat. To run it all run may think it can be traded and minus the investment in more or less
    .Thank you for the show's opinions and Akane's vata.
    T H A I L A N D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    I personally would rather wear the shuyal liberator helm than this.
    I would rather wear the old devourer red set than this mask xD
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16