Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Come to level 15.
    1. This bracket host STS sponsored PVP tournaments
    2. The most populated twink level. A lots of guilds rivaling for domination.
    3. Low level but strong enough to even Dominate LB specially hauntlet and season events.
    4. Most of the guilds here had 500 to 1k members.
    1. True but only one time and it's over so don't count on it anymore.
    2. True but also the most competing and highest prices of items
    3. Not the most of them and the ones who does are having Nekro or Maridos and 5 paras at least so not in your gold bracket at all! (Int as example)
    4. TOTALLY FALSE !!!! Where have you got these funny but false informations? I've done all the guilds at this bracket and nvm and xpsycho are the biggest with about 300-375 members LMFAO Except the god army and elite twinks no pvp guild has this amount of member it's just a rumor to make them having more members.

And to answer to the other thing ruizhet said, MAGES ARE NOT STRONG AT THIS BRACKET!!! Mages are seriously weak and you'll need at least 5 paras to be able to kill some twinks but you'll get kill anyway by maridos users and singe users rogues. So don't do a mage now and with nilbog curse became useless worst idea to do a mage until they upgrade him.

Better go at level 13 or 10 with rogue or tank you'll prefer your experience believe me.
    Last edited by srinoy; 05-25-2015 at 07:57 AM. Reason: added an other part of answer
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16