Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | June 3, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I'm I the only one disappointed sts has recoloured yet another pet? I'd rather they took longer and created a brand new pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eski View Post
    if you remove the frost bug then you also need to remove the current top timed runs of planar tombs and every other fosted bosses
    fairness..
    The top timed for planar tombs I can guarantee you, the froze bug wasn't used on boss even if it's removed it would either get set again with same or better time. Also it's an All ROGUE with no freezing skill xD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Rip freeze bug :,,C

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Its gonna be an all rogue party again, like come on sts do something about the mage class. its like the weakest class in this game, and now u fix the freeze bug. Come on sts give mages a better buff so we dont get useless in this game.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Runel Joseph Ruiz For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    um...Remiem, is this a typo?
    This is not a typo, however it may need clarification. Once the 'Darkness' ability has applied its stun and damage over time to an enemy target, that target will be immune to the 'Darkness' ability until the damage over time falls off. The general flow of how this works is you cast Darkness with Gloom, and then watch as enemies get trapped inside, slowing in speed until they get stunned, after which they are now free to chase after players again but have a damage over time applied to them.

This does not apply to other poison effects, like Noxious Bolt, etc.

Hope this helps clarify
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Does this mean they will now have the proper amount of damage/crit for a legendary pet? Ever since Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth were released in season 2, they have both been listed as legendary pets, but both of them have had the damage & crit of a rare pet. I'm not sure if that was just what was listed, or if that was how they functioned as well.
    You should see an increase in all of these pets stats that are on par with legendary pets.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Points about the Egg Crates are certainly valid, however one must remember that Story Tokens are different from other Tokens in that you can only run a Bard Quest once per day. It's going to take a notable amount of bard dailies completed to acquire the necessary tokens to purchase the Egg Crates.

I don't believe we'll be seeing an influx of Foxy's and other Crate Egg pets the way everyone is speculating, however there may be many people with a current surplus of Story Tokens and the initial boom of Egg Crates is likely true. Even so, there is still a chance at the newer pets, and not a guarantee.
    | | | |

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw gloom so good

he challange grimm but i hope not with a lot coins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    Yea a future warning would be nice but usually sts does thing unexpectedly as always. Just disappointing. Made us spend plat to open many pets crate for what?

Can no longer invest anything inside the game such as hoarding something and hope for price to go up Nor should can I invest any real money on plat to buy any unlimited stuff as sts will just flip the switch at any given point. Bummer but sure this will definitely help the free players a lot.
    Any time you hoard an item, it's a gamble. And it should be. The longer you hold a rare item, especially one that is consumable, the more valuable it will become, but there's also the chance that it will be reintroduced or eclipsed. That's just the nature of the game.

It gets old hearing rich players gripe about how all their investments should be guaranteed. If you want to make big gold, you should have to take a risk.

That said, I do get the complaints about having to gamble real money to get items only found in locked crates. I really would much rather have the game be subscription based rather than a F2P, but it is what it is.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Points about the Egg Crates are certainly valid, however one must remember that Story Tokens are different from other Tokens in that you can only run a Bard Quest once per day. It's going to take a notable amount of bard dailies completed to acquire the necessary tokens to purchase the Egg Crates.

I don't believe we'll be seeing an influx of Foxy's and other Crate Egg pets the way everyone is speculating, however there may be many people with a current surplus of Story Tokens and the initial boom of Egg Crates is likely true. Even so, there is still a chance at the newer pets, and not a guarantee.
    How many story tokens does an egg crate cost then? XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Any time you hoard an item, it's a gamble. And it should be. The longer you hold a rare item, especially one that is consumable, the more valuable it will become, but there's also the chance that it will be reintroduced or eclipsed. That's just the nature of the game.

It gets old hearing rich players gripe about how all their investments should be guaranteed. If you want to make big gold, you should have to take a risk.

That said, I do get the complaints about having to gamble real money to get items only found in locked crates. I really would much rather have the game be subscription based rather than a F2P, but it is what it is.
    To me it wasn't about gambling or investing. It was more about righteousness. Sts introducing new pet crate with new pets and only plats can obtain them and then sts go burn and backstab everyone that spend plat on those crate for those pet and just say "LOL thanks for your time and money on those new pet crate" now we're gonna release them for free to everyone.

SIGH just SIGH.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
    How many story tokens does an egg crate cost then? XD
    250 tokens so 25 days for one crate since it's 10 token a day?

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

17. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Is it just me or... I'm not getting 2x hauntlet coins?...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Getting just 1 hauntlet token per run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

you said double Hauntlet and token. why does the hauntlet only drop 1 hauntlet coin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

Anyway ,
    thank you sts for bringing back the useless sorcerer class ...No parties for socerers,again.
    well done....
    Last edited by Eski; 06-04-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Coalhouse

"+ Wrathjaw, Shadowfang and Snaggletooth pets are back to Legendary rarity."

So Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth now have the correct stats. Should it not have been Nilbog rather than Shadowfang included here? Shadowfang always was "rare" and so had the correct stats. originally, however Nilbog is "legendary" but still has "rare" stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    To me it wasn't about gambling or investing. It was more about righteousness. Sts introducing new pet crate with new pets and only plats can obtain them and then sts go burn and backstab everyone that spend plat on those crate for those pet and just say "LOL thanks for your time and money on those new pet crate" now we're gonna release them for free to everyone.

SIGH just SIGH.
    Yea, but did they profit when they were first released? Yes, yes they did.

So excuse me while I nibble on the crumbs that fall off the plat players table, LOL.

Name:  dog-eating-crumbs.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  5.0 KB
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanem View Post
    Yea, but did they profit when they were first released? Yes, yes they did.

So excuse me while I nibble on the crumbs that fall off the plat players table, LOL.

Name:  dog-eating-crumbs.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  5.0 KB

This is true, the plat players made their money selling off the new pets at a premium price. The pets are really just novelty pets, so make no difference in gameplay - meaning most plat players who opened crates, did so to profit off the new eggs. This has been done, so I don't see the problem making the crates obtainable through effort. The intent of the game was never to have things plat-exclusive. It was to make advancement slightly faster with plat.

The profit has been made off these pets. If they re-release the chests for plat, the contents will have no value. By trickling them out via tokens, they may retain a little value.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The update seems really nice! Although I think we will all miss the ice bug in Planar Tombs hehe xD
    But one thing, it seemed that 1 Hauntlet coin = 1 Bard Token (potions, inventory slots), so why is the price of Auction Slots in Hauntlet coins more than double the amount of Bard Tokens?