I'll add my two cents, even though I haven't graduated my archer to sewer gear from Sentinel yet, and it's the same problem I had on first inspection of the new stuff. Where's that m/s? In all the runs I do, and all killing I perpetrate, the last thing on my mind anymore is h/s, though it is a nice thing. I repsec'd to half STR a while ago, and found only moderate survivability, even in Guardian armor. I'm in Sentinel now, and I use the Talon/shield alot, and still drop dead all the time.

So, what am I getting at? I want more m/s to blow before I get killed. The mage will rev me. If the other are doing their jobs and I'm doing mine, I'm not pulling aggro too much, so I'm spammmmmmmmmin' scream/armor/vine/blast/that other single-target attack/vineS as fast as they cool down, as well as dodge and focus. In boss fights when the bear has done it's job correctly, I'm also adding the push shot.

The way I see it, I'll get...what...a couple rounds of that in before I'm totally tapped. A few mana potions later, a couple more rounds, and tapped again. With the Sentinel Talon/shield, I can't really get my mana bar under half before I'm running to another fight and recoup most, if not all, the spent mana. Every bad-guy I meet gets a face-full of skill spam.

Now, mages...there's a nice couple of sets. I'm outfitted in a yellow set with 24h/s and 20m/s, AND more DPS and armor than one-handed Cosmos.