Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: June 18, 2015 = Best Day of My Life

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    PERREEEEEECCCCCCCHHH!!!

I totally agree. Unlike this soccer star over here, I have nothing going for me except for academics. So y'all do what y'all best at. Video game aficionado, sports star, writer, inventor, artist, movie star, or celebrity are all good professions. Think about it, if everyone is book smart, how does humanity achieve diversity?

Thanks Will btw.
    Hmm, interesting professions you picked out - but definitely hard to achieve

I guess I was thinking about simpler things like: How we treat each other, how we go out of our way to make society a better place, or how we can brighten up someone's day. Everybody can excel at these things - good at communicating with people? Be the best you can be at communicating and interacting with others and do something relevant to helping others.

Leadership has always meant a lot to me. Aside from a few AP's I'll be taking my senior year (next year), I'll be a Senior Advisor for incoming freshman, a P.E. Leader for freshman again, and Captain for the soccer team. Having the opportunity to lead and bring together a group of kids is what makes me happy, and I enjoy getting better at it everyday. And I see myself jumping into that role of leading whenever the opportunity presents itself, no matter what it is I might be doing.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 06-16-2015 at 08:53 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post: