Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Concerns regarding Jewel System

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    results at least 3^7*8=17496 jewels to be farmed to get one noble jewel.

your math is right but also wrong xD. 3^7=1 noble jewel. 3^7*8=8 noble jewel. So it's 17496 jewel to be farmed to get 8 noble jewel ^^

It's only been couple of days lol. Some probably already spend 5-10m just get 1 Noble gem. Which they then don't have to worry about anymore and can use that one noble between all their equip and new equip. but it doesn't end there. If you want a complete noble on all slots of your gears you gonna need 18 piece xD. It's a lot to farm or buy lol, this keep everyone playing and busy doing something and killing something.
    My math may not be good but u didn't get my point. I'm talking about the approximate number to get one specific noble jewel. When u farm 3^7*8 jewels, u definitely can get 8 noble jewels, but if most of them are hp, mp, armor or even crit which are unwanted, what do u think?

The drop rate info should be clarified with the STS designer. And someone talks about specific map drops specific jewels. Chaos maybe. But Hp, Mp, Armor just exist everywhere. I personally get these jewels very often. They just stuff the drop list but do nothing good.

Btw, I only criticize the garbage jewels they put into the drop list.

Why there is not Hp ,Mp regen gems? I suppose they will be more popular and welcomed.
    Last edited by CYC; 07-03-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    And remember one more VERY IMPORTANT thing.... jewels can be removed from one item and added to another. So once you get that +8 jewel, now you can keep using it over and over every time you upgrade your gear. I much prefer this to the old luck based system where every time I got new gear I had to start over with the gem luck process hoping for a grand gem.
    Wow this is good to know. Have u tried this? And does this work on lower crafted jewels? i.e. Cracked, damaged,weak etc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissVy View Post
    Wow this is good to know. Have u tried this? And does this work on lower crafted jewels? i.e. Cracked, damaged,weak etc?
    it applies to the entire range of jewels, you can remove and add them anytime, dont worry about loosing them, you wont loose them if you removed them from a piece of an equipment!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

If resocketing option is available. The prices will drop due to excess supplies in game. Water and Nature is losing value atm. For me personally, might still stick to fury, mind and finesse in socketing equips.
    Also note that Chaos is just raw damage and Paracelsus still has an awesome multiplier... Or so I've heard.

X