Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
This is what i was know to.
The part of i am confusing is its begining of cap and there legendary is same as 41 mythic. so if we get any event, event legendary bow will be better than now? Or the same?

This is confusing. There 2 thing stg can do.

1= that crate legendary is max statu untill 51 cap. So in that case event legendary weapons shouldnt better than crate legendary bows. And it will waste of time to try event for the new legendary bows from event.

2= if they bring better legendary bow from events, it will break game mechanic. Because lvl46 legendary will be much better than 41 mythic.

i think they would drop legendary weapon damage like 40, and every new event it can get a lil hight.

from this point i would say new mythics must be much better than arcane ring. And lvl 46 legendary should much better than imbued.

if stg changing mechanic, they would do it on every item. Not just 1 item.

Ppl keep saying 41 mythics are old thats why 46 legendary better.

So 41 imbued old, 41 arcane ring old to. 41 mythic amulat old to.

This is the part everyone missing = it is begining of cap and legendary is better now.
Before new seasons were under a year. This new cap took a huge 1.5 years! Which is why legendary bows are so close to stats of mythic bows... Elon bow users were dominating everything for nearly one year... Its about time theres better weapons for those who couldnt afford 15 mil bows.