Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
OK, I take back what I said earlier. Don't bother asking when you come back. I don't know what happened to you, your twink and other guilds; and I don't want to know. But I have seen you making post after post full of drama on other guild's threads; often enough to make me cautious. I don't care what happened to a recruit before they joined Trinity Knights, but once they are invited any excess baggage of past personal issues should be left behind. My guild is my family and I don't want them dragged into an outsider's personal drama.

Good luck finding a guild.
Does this mean that I can't join ur guild? This is so mch insane-.- i dunno why i talk so mch...i know u might think that im a very rude nd ignorant person...but once u be my frnd...u will cm to know tht im polite nd not lie teller...u can ask my frnds too im not as bad as i look from outside...
But yeah...i accept i talk a lot but im also gentle heart person like ya all i jst takes me time to know bout new people i meet nd other thing is i remain too mch cautious...im not referring to u but...from other people's experience i have learned to be cautious forgive me for i go out of temper smtimes....whn i get remineded of..u know..my warrior..hehe sorry again if i lost my temper..