Thread: crush the keeper or plasma pyramid?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default crush the keeper or plasma pyramid?

So pretty quick frank question i need to farm cause im broke.. never been a hardcore farmer ive got lucky alot as a lowbie now my question is from personal expieriance which pays better in the end? Plasma pyramid? Or crush the keeper after selling the junk?
    http://www.plinc.webs.com
    Join us. Conquer all. Simple.
    Naptownblunt-level56 dex bear. Impoorlol-level43 nuker.Xigetpinksx-level25 pure tank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well plasma if your looking for gold (solo) or CTK for lots of items to sell. I find more there is money in plasma runs!
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Plasma is better IMO.

Easier mobs, more or as much gold, and no need for the constant liquidating.

CTK is only good if you have a full group giving you all the drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For soloing run plasma pyramid. Gives about 3k per run before the first boss and if you clear all except the bosses you get about 4 to 5k. Also stash your pots and you get 25 of each pot per run and you can farm them too this way.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry i forgot too include i like to play with people but i need to make gold and as i have tested pp pays better solo i usualy kill to first boss and remake is this the most efficent way to making gold then?
    Naptownblunt-level56 dex bear. Impoorlol-level43 nuker.Xigetpinksx-level25 pure tank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    For soloing run plasma pyramid. Gives about 3k per run before the first boss and if you clear all except the bosses you get about 4 to 5k. Also stash your pots and you get 25 of each
    pot per run and you can farm them too this way.
    Not sure what you mean what gives you potions? The chests or something?

Also elly do you suggest a level 55 set that is best for farming in pp? The bellow set is excellent for groups but im looking for something that gives a lilttle more armor and m/s regen to farm with? Any set or items u recommend?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by naptownblunt View Post
    Not sure what you mean what gives you potions? The chests or something?

Also elly do you suggest a level 55 set that is best for farming in pp? The bellow set is excellent for groups but im looking for something that gives a lilttle more armor and m/s regen to farm with? Any set or items u recommend?
    stash all your pots and go for a run mobs will drop pots. After each run you will have 25 of each pot they keep dropping till you reach 25 of each. I did this and by the time the update came I had 14k pots on my stash.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

stash all your pots and go for a run mobs will drop pots. After each run you will have 25 of each pot they keep dropping till you reach 25 of each. I did this and by the time the update came I had 14k pots on my stash.
    I love this community i learn new things every day thanks bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

NP hope it helps. It saves a lot of gold.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

NP hope it helps. It saves a lot of gold.

That my friend u are right about now to find a set better for farming then group damageing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I PM'd him my answer, but here it is anyway:

For Plasma/CTK, I use a dex bear setup. Since a str bear using BS gear would just be over-tanking the lower level maps, I'd rather use dex gears for the extra damage, crit, and the best of them all, the range of the weapon. They are weak enough to be 2-3 shotted on rage, and should be easy to clear them with beckon stomp.

With that, I recommend a dual spec build. Farm plasma/CTK using a dex setup, and when farming in BS, use your str setup.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was wondering about this subject too; I've found the experience sort of unrewarding. I guess the gold is okay, but in the few times I've tried it, the run seems to drag a bit. I feel like I'm accomplishing more in CTK, I guess. I can swarm down the aisles with a group and pretty much be guaranteed to not break pace until Lorekeeper, then again until halfway into the shadow room. Lots of liquidation gear which takes only a couple of seconds, and ready access to groups, plus there's some gold as well. It also helps other people, if you're feeling nice.

I made a bunch from joining Captive Audience runs for my Cyber gear. So much that I'm thinking of just doing it. Clearing both halls ends up with a decent amount of gear and gold, and it goes VERY fast if it's Cyberhunters doing it.

I sort of enjoy doing Balefort 1-5. It netted 8-10k, was absolutely safe, and had the possibility to grab twink gear to sell. Same with Skeller Crunch Returns...it's pretty safe and pretty populated.

Some people have been doing Fathom Crypts hidden passageway. There's a never-ending supply of zombies, Skellers, Meatheads, and that one demon that looks like Vyxnaar.

You know, I remember being pretty moneyed when I was lvl 35 or so. It was the bombs through Expedition and Balefort. I'm so poor now. All this elite gear to buy and elixirs to take....

I think it's the circling and pseudo-kiting I have to do in PP. I need more damage is the thing, I guess. Anyway, if I can build a setup which allows me to not stop running through PP, I will vote for it as well. The pot thing is an extra bonus too...I just spent 15k on pots for my bear. :\
    Foofatooty, 56/Elf - Munobroby, 56/Bear - Tengotengo, 56/Avian - Famlytrucksta, 20something Dog - Oldgerum, 20something Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would recommend CTK. The gold is less than Plasma, but 1: it's faster. WAY faster, since their is less running around and less enemies.
    BUT
    what's more important, you get green drops very often, and most of them sell for ~150g.
    You should also take into consideration the sub bosses, jailer/sniper/lore - get some rift equipment from them, and don't forget the occasional mynas.
    All in all, my CTK run balance was always better than Plasma.

The only reason I would suggest Plasma is when the player doesn't have the appropriate level yet to skillfullly clear CTK
    IGN: adwinp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

No doubt, Plasma runs are the most boring of any runs.

Just a winding corridor until you get to a small room, then a long corridor again, then rooms.

It only pays out well when you actually invest time into it and build up your wealth. If you can only do short runs, I'd suggest to just try your luck on pinks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adwin View Post
    I would recommend CTK. The gold is less than Plasma, but 1: it's faster. WAY faster, since their is less running around and less enemies.
    BUT
    what's more important, you get green drops very often, and most of them sell for ~150g.
    You should also take into consideration the sub bosses, jailer/sniper/lore - get some rift equipment from them, and don't forget the occasional mynas.
    All in all, my CTK run balance was always better than Plasma.

The only reason I would suggest Plasma is when the player doesn't have the appropriate level yet to skillfullly clear CTK
    I like this and thanks to ely wow ctk runs are a jiffy with over 350dps when i buff and 65 crit it seams as if i beckon and stomp a pile of 7 and there dead its crazy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lmao man I'ma do this more! Lol pyramid here I come!