Lets not forget CoC and Vainglory have the same goals to complete a match.

I am in Vainglory closed BETA (already since 3 months). There are different servers (from what the server location said in the game) and lets not forget both the games CoC and VG require to destroy the tower and Vain crystal (anyways both are towers).

Both are supposed to be teamwork games. Mentioned by Gary (JustG) is that you would play CoC with your friends (most likely since it requires co-operation, from the keast that i may know). And you might play randoms, or with friends - well fhat remains an option.

In CoC i do not know if there's any Player VS Player. I think its Bots versus players? In VG youre competing against REAL PLAYERS (real life players of course) and who knows how many people are iut there actually playing VG closed BETA (on android, iOS was completed long back i think). Also speaking of it, there's no items in CoC, youre directly playing - not trying to be mean here, but strategy is key in VG. You collect gold by killing the miners when they spawn and these games last solely 20minutes?

Levelling up and gears is what creates a problem in VG - from what ive seen. In CoC, youre anyways going to have levelling with combinations as well. I would say both have some here's and there's. VG is mainly based on graphics, Gameplay strategy, and some places of P2W (which i havent seen in CoC, who knows if P2W infects CoC).

The sole trouble for me for VG is that there's pretty much less players, i barely see anygames for me starting and it seems like there arent many active. Ive seen alot - ALOT of people and its really hard to tell of how many even play.

VG has high end graphic effects, they cycle free toons everytime (they just cycle'd free chars) whilst CoC has all of them free 2 play?