Thread: Looting Arcane and Mythic on Lock crates is not the same as before

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    The problem is that it's so easy to acquire the max gear that what do you do next?

I mean, I certainly don't have all the answers but I'm disheartened by only having three maps to use for new mythic set grind.

What kept me playing was the fact that it took a long time to earn items. Not have them handed to me in a week.

Somewhere between current and the plat farm insanity would be ideal.
    I don't get what are you trying to say. You already had max gear b4 expansion. Why do you pretend to speak for the rest of the community when you say there is nothing to do after getting to that point. Maybe you can tell us what to do after getting maxed out since you still played after u did.

I think serancha has a better point of view here. It's not realistic for someone to spend 6+ months of farming just for a piece of equuipment in a mobile mmo. I actually spent all last season working on other achievements with the gear i had instead of grinding and it was a good choice. I managed to keep a more than positive kdr in tdm and get the lb banner using a mythic pet, no inbued and seldomly using a borrowed bonesaw mainly because most of the players were average geared like me. The only times i farmed was to get pet feed.

Now i farm more than ever because i can see myself getting those shiny pets and items and because gold actually has some value.

Ring and nekro totaled 100m last season it was totally out of reach for non plat spenders and this was hurting everyone who could never afford them because u would rarely get invited to fast parties if u didn't have them amd they would hunt you down in pvp.

I made plenty of rant posts and threads on forums about free to play not being a good description for this game along with some other fellow players and it seems like sts finally heard us.

People won't leave the game because they will get max gear you are the living proof of that but maybe some people who are suddenly not as "special" as before will.
    Last edited by gumball3000; 07-25-2015 at 03:35 PM.