Coolest thing I ever saw:

this level 11, or something, was giving his all in forest haven. He was dex speced and I asked him if he had a main. he says "yep... you're looking at it." I said "wow you're doing pretty well for a new guy." he's like "I'm trying my best ". So I go through most of Forest haven with him. And he goes "Hmm low on mana pots" goes busy and then comes back saying "A few more drops and I should have 1500 for the best deal."

So at this point 3 things go through my mind:

1. He's cool for not even asking me for money/ begging. (I was on my lvl 30 bear)
2. Smart buyer
3. He's trying REALLY hard to push through these mobs.

Then I ask "you sure you're new? You're doing really good lol" he says, "I asked a few bears what would be the best way to start. Max rage was the biggie"

4. Didn't ask to be fed fish, he wanted to learn how to fish.
5. I decided to give him a nice fishing rod for his efforts.

I hesistated, but then told him "you know what? I'm gonna encourage you to keep pushing forward." I gave him a Frosty Snowball launcher lvl 10. He's like "??? what this?" Then he put it on. "o.o whoa" He swept a room in seconds. "OMG THANKS!" I said "just keep up the good work. Then he gave me a focus gem and a gladiator gem. "Idk what these wer for, but Hopefully it'll be worth whatever this is" I gave them back. "Don't worry about it. Seeing a new player like this really made my day." He said thanks one more time, then went to the next dungeon, not even bothering to add me, just pushing forth.

Then I stopped daydreaming