Thread: Guild Bank / Guild Inventory

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I think with a system like this any player could get their hands on the best gear in the game with little or no effort.

For me I would think "why would I need my arcane ring when there will be one in the guild stash i can use for a few hours(normal time i spend per day in game). Chances are other players would see it the same way.

This could cause a massive crash in the market for expensive tradeable gear. A massive drop in price = OP gear that is not hard to achieve.

Then I would think "If this gear is not hard to achieve then I don't need to buy platinum to make a huge sum of gold" Chances are other players would think the same thing.

Then I would think "why do i need to play this game when there is nothing to work towards, since everything is so cheap" again this would happen to other players as well.

Then after sts looses all of their plat buyers they will stop doing updates because of lack of money, eventually get laid off and have to spoon feed baby goats, from a local farm, just to make enough money to support their daily food consumption.

Maybe a bit overdone at the end XD but you can see the just of my point (Easy Access Op Gear=Op Gear Price Drop=No Need To Buy Plat=Loss Of Funding And Player Intrest=Hungry STS Devs)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OdenTheJust For This Useful Post: