Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    People have asked for PvP maps for a very long time now. From what I understand, STS has not considered a new map because they don't want to dilute the pool of players in the pvp maps. For example, if there's 30 pvp players on at a time in level 46, they want to have 15 players in TDM and 15 in CTF. If they added a 3rd map, the problem would be that there would be 10 in each of the 3 maps, instead of 15 per map. I don't know what the actual figure is but that's my understanding of it.

Perhaps they could get rid of one of the current maps or make a change to it so that we're not bound to the same old two maps. But, I like the OP's idea and I'm very much in favor of it.
    Get rid of ctf by removing that stupid flag count all together. It will get rid of flaggers and that ridiculous 10k flag ap. Give the players who have 5k flags or more a special title or vanity (non tradable) like was done for the 100m gold ap. I am aware that the title existed before the ap was removed, which is why I suggested a vanity. I'm sure a banner would suffice as well.

Then will revolutionize leaderboards, so the top players should be decided upon a variety of factors, including PvP kills, not just PvE kills.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post: