Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    I don't think restarting the event is the answer. However, this is an historic moment - STS didn't just nerf Helena - they nerfed the entire event.

• The platinum tier reward of a title is ridiculously anticlimactic and seems out of place in a repeat of the first major event STS ever held with the new energy system. A title is insufficient and doesn't reflect well on STS considering many players are investing real money into this event. The word 'stingy' comes to mind. Other plat tier rewards were the paracelsus stone and the eye of syrillax (sp?), but now we have... a title?
    • I thought the goblin event was a much better idea with the portals that spawned infrequently and closed within 30 seconds. Having to pay such a high price to access the Ursoth II final boss is ridiculous. I'll probably do it once just to experience the boss, but that'll be it. Why must portal access be consumable AND the consumable be overly difficult to obtain?
    • Compared to last year's gold teir reward, Dovabear, Fantasma looks awful in terms of stats. Perhaps the aa makes up for it, though. I have yet to see any reviews of how it works.

Players understand that STS is working hard, but it's difficult not to feel like Ursoth II is a huge let down.
    I don't think sts nerfed the entire event but they just don't have enough time to make it in line with lv46 difficulty level. So we lv 46 players are just fighting lv 41 bosses. Also it makes this event pretty crippled....LOL
    Last edited by CYC; 08-07-2015 at 12:42 AM.