Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
I'm not sure about your rouge haven't seen em but I've seen rouges with 2400 armour and usually above 1800 avg. But I've never never ever seen a mage with 1800 armour, on avg there armour is usually above 1400. Way to much armour for rouges.. mages are left to be super squishy trailing on avg 1k less armour than there rougeand warrior opponents. Any hit out of shield from rouge DMG x crit done. Any mage without nekro donedada. I don't know if you play often but its common knowledge rouges are op. Its just shocking that some rouges are acting like rouge isn't op.but that's natural if a unfair playing Field is made fair. The players that were winning unfairly and easier would not like the idea of things getting more competitive for them. But competition is good for the game

Edit: and its only a heal upgrade lol
The average mage can get at least 1300 armor easy with new legendaries, and the average rogue has around 1600-1800 armor depending on the gears and gems. Maxed rogues can reach around 2k armor due to arcane ring. Maxed mages can reach 1.5k easy with arcane ring. Stop overexaggerating on all of this.