Quote Originally Posted by greekAL View Post
thats why nvr go random! i hv to go random elite/arena maybe 1 year prefer solo runs from random maps!
Predominantly I play solo too. I play solo all events, km3, i complete 2 new maps solo yesterday. It's fine, but this is not the way how it was supposed to be. We should cooperate to get most exciting feelings.

Despite my maxed gear and great experience, I have not so much friends who didnt leave this game yet (yes, i'm picky enough in question about friends, but anyway). And this is not my personal problem - i see everyday maxed players who looking for party in cities or guildchat, and dont have response.

How to find new friends for elite farming? Accepting random friend requests in cities is not a case, cuz gear not a sign of quality, especially nowadays. The only way is go with randoms, and if someone good enough, you can send him request and even say him some praises. But instead, we get a bunch of ..... , and spend our patience, nerves, ankhs and time. Good thing if, lets say, newbie will listen to you, and will try that you told him. But usually they dont know english or just think they are fully formed professionals and just ignore you.

We dont go with randoms, because now it sucks. But if we fix it, we will be able to go with randoms again.