Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
My question is why not use the fossil to craft a pet as opposed to the shard which one would assume would be better suited to crafting gears?

It might make more sense to phase out the fossil and replace it with a shard to craft nekro, stampy and other potential future pets and gears.

It always boggled me that Sts always creates new farmable tokens (story tokens, gauntlet coins, the, tags, more teeth, tags, vials, crate tokens, etc.) Why not just have a universal farmable currency similar to energy essences?
I understand ur point, run hauntled or wild or planar tombs to get the same token, the point of the zone is that each zone have their own tokens to make the game with more and variety stuff and make more interesting the game. And have differents tokens make easy save the tokens to get the prize faster, also run hauntled is easier than run elite wilds or planat tombs, run 150 times the hauntled to get universal tokens to get a bar could made the drag bar price drop to 100k :v no sense.

And about the fossil and shard is the same :v is good have more variety of things to craft rather than only 1 stuff

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk