Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: "buff warriors"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default "buff warriors"

Two things have been mentioned that I think have a lot to do with where we are now with Warriors. Overpowered pets with abilities once reserved for other classes, and the rise of Rogue (and now Mage) armor.

I don't see pets reverting now, but maybe it's time to get creative with pet abilities so a pet isn't preferred as a replacement for party members.

The armor disparity is huge. I switched to rogue this season and can solo just about any map I want to run (not all maps,obviously).

I think it's time to look at those two things as another place to bring warriors back into the game.
    I agree with you Midi, not sure that fixing a skill and improving aggro are going to make any real difference with the current state of the game. I switched to rogue this season from mage. I bought a ring, crafted the pendant, bought Nekro, and I can solo, or tank elite Ran maps. Giving Warriors more taunt and fixing a skill s won't not change that fact. I'm not saying they shouldn't be done, I believe they should, to prepare for the next cap when the problems can be further addressed.

One other suggestion, please keep the community in the loop on what you are thinking about implementing or proposed changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Otahaanak For This Useful Post:

G-M