Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Default Fabulous 3rd Anniversary! !

*It's ETERNITY's 3-Year Anniversary!

Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-01-23-26-51-1.png
Views: 244
Size:  702.1 KB

You have to earn your right to win the game with effort and togetherness Guy's

Name:  1443760702725.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  33.3 KB

Everyone made the day an awesome and enjoyable one!
    The most important thing being the guild leader for the past 3 years was that its impossible to run a successful guild on your own. You absolutely have to surround yourself with great officers who share your vision of the guild, but beyond that as the leader you need to delegate responsibility to those officers.You also need to establish what your guild culture is going to be, then not compromise on that for anything. That is who you are, and what a new recruit ultimately buys into.**EYE OF ETERNITY 15** has developed the culture of that we are teenagers & adult gamers (18+), we are here to have fun, enjoy the limited time many of us have to enjoy a game with great friends.The one piece of advice I can give to any GM out there is to not make snap judgements. Think through your decisions, bounce ideas always off of your officers, involve them. Also don’t be afraid to ask your members either for their opinions on things, its always smart to know the pulse of the guild before making big and even small decisions.

Appreciation!!!

There are plenty of People and Guild I would like to give thanks.
    I want to give a special thanks to my officers. Without them, much of our success would be limited: Davini (MO), Luve (MO), Purifyheart (SA), Blacksnake (CO), Elsaterra (EPO), Bellairesoul (CL), Marinecorps (C), Noro (C), Necrocyde (C), Bananaa (C), Relixx (C), Killwithjoy (C), Kyrridwen (C), Herzbrennt (C),
    and Officers Assistant . I couldn’t imagine running our group without your support and hard work.

Name:  1443614534630-1.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  263.2 KB

Also, to the entire Eternity Members for (former and inactive) becoming part of Eternity Family, thank you very much for being with us and although we have some bad times you never leave us and still carry Eternity’s Name and all active members, original members who was on my side from the start of Guild until now, fighting with us and keep it up our family trait till the end.

Let's continue making history of friendship and fun, forging better ties, learning what matters in game and in real life, which is often one and the same thing. Make memories that truly count, with the people that truly matter, for a cause that is truly worthwhile. Good luck always, EOE15^_^

Name:  1443614536326-1.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  342.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ChanelParis; 10-01-2015 at 11:58 PM. Reason: images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChanelParis For This Useful Post: