Thread: Back in AL -> Need help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Smile Back in AL -> Need help

I'm kinda lost with all these new stuff in game. I've been gone for a pretty long while now

Can someone give me an up to date Rogue PvE build.

A guild to maybe run with. I'm somewhat geared enough. Don't know the standards nowadays though..
    - Whatever guild allows me to tag along with them. I might require some run arounds. I'm kinda new to all this fast paced gameplay. Been gone too long and the new rengal maps are pretty tacky.

My character:

Name: Profitable
    Level: 46
    Class: Rogue
    Pets: Hammerjaw, Samuel, Kelvin, blinky, etc. , the 2 squirrels, these unicorns and stuff I just bought off auction (They're pretty cute to be honest)
    Armor set: Mythic Himivelga's set (Armor has para) / (at the moment on the road to get nomerite helmet and make mythic helm, getting there~
    Ring: some random new ring. waiting out on arcane ring to drop
    Amulet: Need 70 essences and bar for planar pendant. Gonna just farm and merch it soon enough. Need about 1.2-1.5m more.
    Weapon: Terra bow brutality
    belt: Epic belt

Sorry I overdone it, Again I want a quick transaction of joining a guild and tagging along Ty
    Last edited by Royalty; 10-04-2015 at 12:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Hey wo/man, welcome back! Arcane rings don't drop, you need an arcane shard and a dragonite bar to craft it. But they're selling relatively cheaply (1.5-2m for a clean one). Arcane ring and planar pendant are definitely the best in show, armor and helm is debatable; I use Forager Potency, but Scavengers stuff is pretty much identical (one stat point difference I think). Gems/jewels are what sets gear apart.

For rogue Maridos is an excellent and cheap arcane pet (1.4ish million in auction). Nekro is (I think) the best pet and worth waiting/saving for given the pets you already have. 3.5ish at the mo depending on whether you buy in auction or off forums.

Oh and there's belts now. Lvl 43 mythic for rogue is best (though epic belts exist).

You're welcome to join the guild I'm in, Moon Tree. We're on the leaderboard and all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acewasabi View Post
    Hey wo/man, welcome back! Arcane rings don't drop, you need an arcane shard and a dragonite bar to craft it. But they're selling relatively cheaply (1.5-2m for a clean one). Arcane ring and planar pendant are definitely the best in show, armor and helm is debatable; I use Forager Potency, but Scavengers stuff is pretty much identical (one stat point difference I think). Gems/jewels are what sets gear apart.

For rogue Maridos is an excellent and cheap arcane pet (1.4ish million in auction). Nekro is (I think) the best pet and worth waiting/saving for given the pets you already have. 3.5ish at the mo depending on whether you buy in auction or off forums.

Oh and there's belts now. Lvl 43 mythic for rogue is best (though epic belts exist).

You're welcome to join the guild I'm in, Moon Tree. We're on the leaderboard and all
    Thank you! forgot to add I have an epic belt. These cool little editions are looking fancy. My mind is set for armor set which im going to farm for, then going for planar pendant and ring, then weapon, and lastly nekro. Because I ran with a nekro rogue today and saw that I can just get near the nekros or run with nekro owners in runs. So I can delay the journey of 3.5mil

And ty for the guild invite. Gonna just wait out and see a few more options. Don't wanna be a hopper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Samael and HJ will be a temporary work around Maridos/Nekro are good pets. Maridos is quite cheap and is worth the millions paid.