Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Add SnS to Token Vendor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    No its not. I'm sorry but they don't need to stick it in the vendor for that much. Talk about squeezing the cash cows. Lol.

This whole thing makes me extremely sick now. All of it.
    He said story tokens, lol. I thought we agreed at 3K?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    He said story tokens, lol. I thought we agreed at 3K?
    He said higher. And someone else posted 5k...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

He said higher. And someone else posted 5k...
    Hahahahahaha @ 5K. I just said 9k from a logical standpoint. I know 9k is absurd as well, lol. 3k and slight bump in chance for massive is my stance.

If they bump rate up, odds are that players won't even need to save up to 3K tokens.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

2k story tokens lol! 200 days and everyone in Arlor will have an SnS o.O

mesalin

I think 5-6 k tokens will be perfect.

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    2k story tokens for a sns egg is way too low. 20k is betta@,@.

Tbh, I would rather that if sns was to be made f2p achievable it would require a series of quest which is more mind numbing and grueling than barrel breaking for mythic upgrade and heavy on the Arlorian pocket as Glintstone. As of now there is hardly anything to farm which hasnt already been overun, adding a SnS questline would be sweet.

P S : 3k crate tokens is way too less for sns. That's only going to devalue the pet, speaking as someone who has 500k in stash and slowly recovering and pillaging maps in the hope for a 6m sns.
    The questline should reward with sns that goes straight to stable

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

+1 awesome idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

This thread is just OMG.

Firstly 3000 tokens is just sooo far fetched and detached from reality that it makes me think most people suggesting that or more are trolling. One needs 15000 plat for 3000 tokens. Even with plat drops from crates this is 500+ Euro/USD for a single virtual pet, which can only be used on one toon! Over five billion (yes billion) people on this planet have less then that per month.

Secondly, as the drop rate is practically non-existent atm, the only feasible chance is 3000 tokens (500+ Euro/USD). Which you know even if we disregard the above point is just ridiculous to spend on a single item in a mobile game, which is sadly full of game breaking bugs, which developers seem to be unable to fix.

Lastly, considering what I can do with that much money here in Germany or anywhere in Europe for that matter I have to be slightly off in the head to put it in a mobile game considering the last above 2 points.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    This thread is just OMG.

Firstly 3000 tokens is just sooo far fetched and detached from reality that it makes me think most people suggesting that or more are trolling. One needs 15000 plat for 3000 tokens. Even with plat drops from crates this is 500+ Euro/USD for a single virtual pet, which can only be used on one toon! Over five billion (yes billion) people on this planet have less then that per month.

Secondly, as the drop rate is practically non-existent atm, the only feasible chance is 3000 tokens (500+ Euro/USD). Which you know even if we disregard the above point is just ridiculous to spend on a single item in a mobile game, which is sadly full of game breaking bugs, which developers seem to be unable to fix.

Lastly, considering what I can do with that much money here in Germany or anywhere in Europe for that matter I have to be slightly off in the head to put it in a mobile game considering the last above 2 points.
    Yeah it's out of confrol. And basically the people who don't spend any money in the game have the balls to try and set a price point to the ones who do. Truly hilarious. I haven't logged AL in a while now. I think this too.... I get sns then what? Go back to nothing to do in PvE anyways? Lol.

Anyways, troll on dudes and continue suggesting for people to spend thousands of dollars because you are bitter. It isn't anything new.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    This thread is just OMG.

Well said jazzi
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I wouldn't want this egg to be account bound for the simple reason of people just getting sns on their accounts and then we are back to square one(or season 6) where Arcanes are overpriced (due to the reasons we all know why) except in this case it's only the price of SnS which is inflated.

The best thing to do would be to keep the massive system as it is, and add a quest line to obtain SnS for f2p players(enough with the lock farming pls), but then again that's a story for another thread.

Quest line is great (but wont happen, or it would be in place now) make sure to make it obtainable with 3k plus tags pls & account bound like boris... Seriously SnS being an uber rare loot, will not make all "arcanes" over priced.....
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Quest line is great (but wont happen, or it would be in place now) make sure to make it obtainable with 3k plus tags pls & account bound like boris... Seriously SnS being an uber rare loot, will not make all "arcanes" over priced.....
    3K plus tags? That will take people 200+ days of mind-numbing tapping to obtain. This doesnt include the quest for 2 tags, because seriously..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Not saying all Arcanes :PP

How about a repeatedly occurring event like the awakening of northal awarding the top 3 of each class a SnS egg?
    Absolutly not. The awakening of the king occurs to frequently (players are still able to scale the boss) leaving anything rare and hard to loot very easy to obtain. (One of the reason why stampy is cheap)

SnS is a rarity, a pet obtained originally in Ursoth 2014. Many people ran hard and long for their reward. (if i recall correctly, one player ((wont say the name)) had health issues as a result of running in the 2014 Ursoth event to make sure he stayed in top rank to earn SNS.)

(regardless if those who ran Ursoth 2014 sold their egg or hatched)

Why should STS now make it easy to obtain? Allowing SNS to be in ren gol massives is good enough, but i do agree drop rates need to be re-evaluated.
    Last edited by Avaree; 10-04-2015 at 05:13 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    3K plus tags? That will take people 200+ days of mind-numbing tapping to obtain. This doesnt include the quest for 2 tags, because seriously..
    I was being phasicious ..other players wanted 3k crate tokens, i think 3k orc tags is way more affordable!
    Avy
    12-2012

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Dolls, my friend, dolls...

Anyways, this suggestion wouldn't make sense because nobody with an ounce of logic would pop rengol crates anymore. The craft price of doll is what? 3-4k? 3000 plat = 3000 dolls

3000 x 4k (if u get 3 seperate toons and party them, you even get your materials back)! Yeah, no...don't think that's going to happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I did say sns should be obtainable from tokens. But if you think about it.. It doesn't have to be. All sts has to do is increase the drop rate of it on massive rengols. If they do so then you most likely going to loot one in a couple of $100.... I really don't like the bound egg idea. That just ruins everything for the f2p who work there *** off trying to buy one of these. If it's bound then only plat spenders can buy it with tokens and won't be able to sell/merch. Which leaves f2p players with a very small chance of buying one since the drop rate is extremely low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

In summary of the ideas here:

Add SnS to token vendor for those plat spenders who aren't able to loot one out of massive. This will go directly to stable and not come as an egg for resale.

Add SnS as a direct boss drop!!! (+10 Avikk and whoever else has suggested this!) for the f2p players to have an opportunity

Slightly increase SnS eggs in massive locked. Seems like the current rate is frustrating the players.

We all just want a shot at being able to obtain the elusive pet which has wrecked havoc in both PvP and timed runs!
    Last edited by Candylicks; 10-05-2015 at 11:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

We all just want a shot at being able to obtain the elusive pet which has wrecked havoc in both PvP and timed runs!

.....seems like releasing SnS in massives has wreaked havoc for some.....
    Avy
    12-2012

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    .....seems like releasing SnS in massives has wreaked havoc for some.....
    Lol ikr. (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is a great idea! But I think it might be better if they made sns craftable and sold one of the ingredients at the vendor just like nekro.