Quote Originally Posted by Skvll View Post
1-20s is the baby brackets cause lower dmg and you can survive more the fights are longer even arrows you try to disagree with me posted vids that are 9 mins LONG that is SPED UP FOR THE WHOLE CLIPS so technically speaking I was right? That low levels is the baby brackets.
If you want a challenge and not limited with skill points like the [ baby brackets ] I suggest you play 21-46 it's that simple once again lmfao
Everyone here is repeating what I've been saying on a similar forum zzzzz. Please don't get offended by facts. Someone tried to vs me and thought it'll make a difference about what I was saying about his/her baby bracket and guess what that player got farmed by my tank in vs 6-1 and ended up selling his/gear and quitting the lvl 23s bracket due to our guild wars just like majority of you baby bracket players do when you reach 23s pvp...gg to that forum trash talker hope you come back some day .....delete this thread people get all up in their feelings about this touchy subject lmaoooooo...oh and hi to all the baby bracket players I love your amazing kdr!
Lel to this.