Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
I think the reroll occurs on drops in the essences and ingredients section of the loot table, eg. Jewels and Candy Bars will reroll to Energy Essences as they are designated "rare" as opposed to the Energy Essence's "epic" based on the color scheme. I don't think every rare drop has a chance to reroll to Energy Essecne like you suspect it does. In any case I think this does help the farming of essences. People go into KM3 with stacked lepre/reroll lix/eggshell band proc anyway. If you took this away farming of energy would become even more difficult for the general population. However I do understand the unfairness toward people who do not have access to reroll. So if there is a fix to this, please increase the rate of energy essence drop. Making essences drop at a low rate is just a very clear indication that you want people to spend plat to enjoy the event and by doing this you put that very enjoyment out of the reach of most rank-and-file players.
Only pointing that can be looted. I enjoy it in the full away farming energy essences