Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No to buff warr..read more...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

now im losing to tanks?

again sir, i did not mention any word saying tanks are op. i said they are "tough enough" and just needs some adjustments in gear or skill/s.

i never run from a tank 1v1. fyi.
    Last edited by glendame; 10-27-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glendame View Post
    i did not mentioned op. what im saying is they are already tough enough.

maybe they are looking for a fix in skill/s or change in weapon type and better roles in pve. but definitely not a buff.

what "buff" u looking for sir? add 100 str there 500 hp here and 1000 more armor? lol
    Not enough , tank should have 3000 damage and 6000 armor to compete with Mage and rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    Not enough , tank should have 3000 damage and 6000 armor to compete with Mage and rogue
    maybe add more.. then change game to arcane warriors. xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

no to buff warr in pvp. they are already extremely tough. as "most" mages, rogues (alone or in a group) are not even able to bring down a single well-geared warrior in tdf, ctf.

in pve, i guess sts has to take a look into possibilities. dont get me wrong. i love the big guys.
    Humm..should i laugh with this? or cry? Not really sure..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

i did not say the best rogues or mages with 20 paras and 20 eyes. i was talking about "most" of them cant.
    i have 1 para gem and 5 eye gem on my rogue, other are regular gems or standard finesse and missing 2 gem in my bow still, forager potency armor and imbued brutality helm, average gear. warriors die sometimes event without crit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

i did not mentioned op. what im saying is they are already tough enough.

maybe they are looking for a fix in skill/s or change in weapon type and better roles in pve. but definitely not a buff.

what "buff" u looking for sir? add 100 str there 500 hp here and 1000 more armor? lol
    Warriors do require a buff. Their juggernaut breaks left and right unless they are extremely skilled and extremely heavy on the armor (which is rare, not to mention expensive). And all this, for what? To survive against average rogues or sorcerers?

In a 2v2 situation, if you do not have a heal shield then there are ways to get around this. Yes the warrior side has the advantage in this case but that doesn't mean they are overpowered. It just means that your team is imbalances and you require a tank.

Please tell me, when should 2 DPS ever win against a balanced team of 1 tank 1 DPS? That just does not make sense.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

now im losing to tanks?

again sir, i did not mention any word saying tanks are op. i said they are "tough enough" and just needs some adjustments in gear or skill/s.

i never run from a tank 1v1. fyi.
    *cough* dont use SSS and malison in pvp *cough*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    In twink level most likely warriors will win even in 1 vs 1 but in endgame in 1 vs 1 then warrior will most likely lose. But in 5 vs 5 the more warriors will definely win as hor gives invulnerability to the whole group with great timing they can be invulnerable for the whole match. That is why I agree with you, no buff to warrior class. Invulnerability + more survivability (If buffed) is imba already. Remove anks and remove 1 hit kill from bosses, sts is absurb making warriors 1 - 2 hits by bosses as well, it should only be applicable to mages and rogues only then warriors will be needed again. STS system kill warrior and not warrior being weak. Sts should think of another way and remove ankhs as their primary milk farm. Is damage, luck, exp, speed elixir, lock chest popping(best item in one place and it requires $) not enough? Sts implemented ankhs but they also make sure all of us can be 1 hit by bosses. In my opinion it is pure greed already.
    If u talking Invulnerability in tank heal that's like 2 sec I can't even recover HP with that vs a rogue or mage plus If your team lack skill and don't know how to utilize that 2 sec too bad and tanks were build to take DMG, I get stun on jug because too much DMG taken to even cast self heal from jug it breaks. I Remember when rogue need skills and experience to kill tanks or vise versa, now any pve player can jump into PvP first time and kill experience tanks easy if equally geared or a little less geared.. Vengeful blood is crap only thing its good for is returning mana when vs another tank its no good against any other class equally geared worst in clash die as u heal... 84k HP 3k armor feels like crap.. Don't want any nerf just fix imbalance in tanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

no to buff warr in pvp. they are already extremely tough. as "most" mages, rogues (alone or in a group) are not even able to bring down a single well-geared warrior in tdf, ctf.

in pve, i guess sts has to take a look into possibilities. dont get me wrong. i love the big guys.
    Excuse me big hunk of useless meat is more accurate... Really what's the point of investing in tank? engaging a rogue/mage first heal while on heal HP drop %25 have to nekro then jug to preserve jug and recover HP .. Good luck reaching second heal second jug or second nekro, even if u reach second heal you still die you don't recover HP fast enough 45 sec CD jug needed with heal to recover that is if jug don't break this doesn't reflect the purpose of jug "Breaking!".. I do like that rogues/mages have such capabilities but the fun in tanking is who can keep team alive longer.. that's the fun when my DPS take out your DPS based on my skills as a tank dont mind the dmg dps, I like it all but not when it feel like a one hit kill Boss in pve.. Please fix tank bring us back in the game or we gona have an endgame extinction of tanks..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Warriors need buff. At least 4500 armor at endgame imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    In twink level most likely warriors will win even in 1 vs 1 but in endgame in 1 vs 1 then warrior will most likely lose. But in 5 vs 5 the more warriors will definely win as hor gives invulnerability to the whole group with great timing they can be invulnerable for the whole match. That is why I agree with you, no buff to warrior class. Invulnerability + more survivability (If buffed) is imba already. Remove anks and remove 1 hit kill from bosses, sts is absurb making warriors 1 - 2 hits by bosses as well, it should only be applicable to mages and rogues only then warriors will be needed again. STS system kill warrior and not warrior being weak. Sts should think of another way and remove ankhs as their primary milk farm. Is damage, luck, exp, speed elixir, lock chest popping(best item in one place and it requires $) not enough? Sts implemented ankhs but they also make sure all of us can be 1 hit by bosses. In my opinion it is pure greed already.
    You cannot be invulnerable the whole match. STG put in shield CDs to insure that is not possible. When there is a tank stack, as a DPS you wait until one tank gets stunned and then pounce on that tank as a group with everything in your Arsenal. It's not that hard...
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You cannot be invulnerable the whole match. STG put in shield CDs to insure that is not possible. When there is a tank stack, as a DPS you wait until one tank gets stunned and then pounce on that tank as a group with everything in your Arsenal. It's not that hard...
    So that's how someone can win a 5 tank attack, STUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I don't want to be the mood killer but i can remember the release of arcane maul. I don't exactly know how many of my 30k pvp death went to warriors stun locking my mage with the glitched arcane maul that had a stun ignoring stun immunity on top of its huge damage output. At that time an average warrior with just arcane maul could start the fight with axe or skyward -> stun -> do big damage -> then arcane maul procs -> stun -> do big damage -> hit samaels AA -> "stun" -> do big damage -> dead -> repeat.

I cant remember a single warrior complaining about that and i can tell you it wasn't fun at all to play as a mage against warriors at this time, STG fixed that after nearly 2 years! So now juggernaut isn't fixed for some weeks/month -> i feel ya!
    Did any Warrior protest against the idea of buffing mages I always say mages should not get stun on arcane shield.. So its just about an imbalance advantage warrior been nerfing over time maul is just a weapon did you notice any tank calling for nerf.. I notice dps always calling for nerf even with nekro I said no even before I own one because my ambition tell me I'm gona get one one day Tbh I hate nerfing.. But even with fixing jug how will that affect mages you still out heal our low DMG

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rustygun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"save the warriors"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

PVE or PVP:

Wars are fine at end game or twink lvls.

It's just that rogs are too OP. They need to be nerf a little bit. No matter if its PVP or PVE, rog are OP in ALL Lvls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yes only one tank control bubble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    PVE or PVP:

It's just that rogs are too OP. They need to be nerf a little bit. No matter if its PVP or PVE, rog are OP in ALL Lvls.
    Leave rogues alone this is not about rogue DMG output they earn that mage and rogue are equal tank just need to fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    PVE or PVP:

If sts Nerf rogue they gona have to nerf mages too or rogue is food for mage they egual now....rogue is a complicated toon and all good rogue spend years homing skills is not that they ops you meet skilled players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

[QUOTE=glendame;2307204]no to buff warr in pvp. they are already extremely tough. as "most" mages, rogues (alone or in a group) are not even able to bring down a single well-geared warrior in tdf, ctf.

in pve, i guess sts has to take a look into possibilities. dont get me wrong. i love the big guys. [/QUOTE

Lol I can already tell your a Twink and know absolutely nothing about pvp. I vsed a undeterred rogue with just new wep and a crappy arcane ring today. I had almost max armor and dmg and got rekted simply. I even went 3 skill once and didn't survive. Please do not talk about tanks if you don't know facts. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I really laughed at reading this lol warriors do need buff whats the point of juggernaut if mobs in pve brakes it? Or dps in pvp warriors are getting nerfed more and more every day how can a warrior get stuned while he got nekro shield and on charged jugg? Rogues or mage can kill any warrior easly buff warriors!! And have u seen warriors armor?? A rogue can have 2.4k armor these days