Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: STS inadvertently causing ingame 'Classism' in PVE and

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maarkus View Post
    Ignored again... Thanks for all those that tried to push for the issues to be resolved, i guess we all have to wait another year.
    Until then.
    Thanks
    Maarkus
    we have seen a lot of game breaking imbalances, f.e. breezes freeze, elon bulwarks course, economical issues, and yet it seems impossible to follow one of the various leads to test towards a more healthy role for tanks and with that for role playing at all for all classes because it s too delicate to touch or comment (nothing but two minor skill updates happened in the last two years)? that' s just plain sad. it shouldn t be called a role playing game if only one role matters and is completely sufficient and dominant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

BUFF TANK BUFF TANK COME ON. I whole heartedly support this thread. There's so much can be done by just tweaking current warrior skill.

vengeful blood and juggernaut can be a party buff/debuff skill.
    horn of renew could do so much more also instead of just heal and 2 second shield for the party.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    BUFF TANK BUFF TANK COME ON. I whole heartedly support this thread. There's so much can be done by just tweaking current warrior skill.

vengeful blood and juggernaut can be a party buff/debuff skill.
    horn of renew could do so much more also instead of just heal and 2 second shield for the party.
    Please let us be sure all these buff go pve only, or else tank stacking... *shivers*

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Caabatric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

When rogues hit a certain level of gear they do not need warriors because their gear gives them enough endurance. Earlier a 100m op arcane ring was owned only by a handful and thats why tanks were still needed back in older maps.

More and more rogues are hitting that max level of gear recently because of the recent cut down in gear/pet prices. Hence, less and less warriors are needed now. From my perspective the problem lies in the gear and pet stats (max gear and the best pets as we can see boost ALL stats by a great extent, hence making the player an all rounder, and diminishing the need for a tank) rather than the skill system itself.

The best solution for encouraging all classes to participate in pve would be combo skill attacks which require all 3 classes but then too maps might become too easy with over-powered combination attacks.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 10-08-2015 at 02:26 AM.

Robhawk

STS just wants you all to join Call Of Champions so they have to screw AL!

1. SnS in massive lockeds -> booooooooommmmm $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    2. Make expansions -> booooooooommmmm $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    3. Make mobs/bosses 1 hit anybody to make use of ankhs a requirement -> booooooooommmmm $$$$$$$$$$
    4. Dont fix real issues/bugs/glitches -> booooooooommmmm all make another char -> rogues -> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    5. Dont listen to players problems -> booooooooommmmm ppl get mad and play Call of Champions
    6. Repeat from point 1 with other names/items until point 5. with the next game!

lol

edit says: The juggernaut skill is currently a good joke! Without the coverage of HoR it breaks in less then 3 seconds when you don't have a l41 myth bulwark...
    Last edited by Robhawk; 10-08-2015 at 06:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

30days upon post

STS has not taken notable action

P.S. Just keeping track

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ill keep playing as warrior..no matter how hard and hurt its now...

got too much insult from other class when do random pt.

i hope u respond us...i was plat buyer..now not anymore since u abandon our class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

tanks if can share buffs to the team can do great job! atm we ar slow machines that can only heal with a long cool down! imagine vg go to the whole party or jugger give stun immun to the whole party! atm tanks ar weak and in pvp! so the last seasons as tank u had only the pvp part of al atm u hv nothing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

IF, chest spliter can reduce enemies dmg by 40% for 2sec, vb buff applied to all party, swap aimedshot debuff into skyward smash, swap veil's 20% armor buff into jugger. Tanks will be cool, debuffer and buffer machine ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default STS inadvertently causing ingame 'Classism' in PVE and

GUYS GUYS GUYS...
    You havent understand yet? Sts ignores the posts about the imbalance of the game. Especially about warriors. Someone must visit STS office to talk with em xD

Edit: Personally i want MORE DAMAGE that a warrior supposed to deal like in ALL MMORPG games all around the world. Please rename warrior class to PRIEST and give us a real class called WARRIOR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shackler; 10-20-2015 at 10:48 AM.

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    When have warriors always been Max DPS?

Usually this is the case, rogues fastest dps, warriors stuns, cancels, heals comboes with a slew of skills which can one combo a class caught at a weak point. Finally the mages the "support class" something not as good as a tank but good at crowd control, and in the case of AL a provider for mana for team.

IMO whenever I think of MMOs I think of three classes in a rock, paper and scissors scenario.

Simply buffing warr vb like a lot of warriors ask or producing them with massive stats would mean mages being underpowered again and PvP is again all about rouges and warriors with mages providing mana in clashes. I would rather have warriors be faster in PvE maps so I can finally have that heal as a relief point when nekro and shield is mistimed. Boost the need for warriors in PvE maps... I know a lot of warriors who get demotivated because a)they don't know how to PvE b)noone wants to PvE with them due to them slowing down runs...
    No dw. I have been a gamer for more than 15 years. I have played MANY mmorpg games and i can say that warrior has always been the best class in games. Ofc a warrior's DMG can not be compared to rogue's or hunter's(World of Warcraft) DMG. But in games like that when rogues could deal massive DMG, warriors could deal almost half DMG when compared to them. Unlike AL. In AL rogues can deal up to 10K in pve while warriors can deal max 1k. I mean, warrior class is a damage dealer. Not tanker. They must change this class' name to priest because all we can do is healing and giving mana to rogues in pvp with VB when they need. I repeat. This is just a priest. Not warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

It's a shame about the class imbalance... even a few seasons ago warriors still had a place in elite runs for non maxed out parties for sure. Even at level 31-36 I enjoyed farming elites with a warrior/mage and all rogue parties weren't the "norm" for most players.

Since then the problem has just escalated and to be honest... even as a rogue player the game is less fun for me the way it is now. Having pulls dictated by the skill of your warrior added a lot of variety to runs and various groups had different ways to run each map. These days it's just 4 dps ploughing through the same pulls over and over and it takes a lot of the challenge and "puzzle solving" out of the game while at the same time making people with warrior characters wonder why they are even still developing their toon.

RIP pve warrior

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

It's too late to make Warriors a 'tank' class. This game now has no place for a tank class. The addition of Ankhs means we aren't needed to prevent boss' resetting but even then, we get 1 hit just like the other 2 classes. We also can't do the big pulls anymore, since STS decided to make the mobs reset after about 2 groups. The only thing we are useful, or should I say were useful for is Horns bubble but even that has been replaced by Nekro's aa. I won't say horns heal aswell since pretty much everyone is pot spamming these days. Giving us a Sword and Shield mythic weapon this halloween was an absolute pisstake and shows STS don't take any notice of these threads. They just continue to widen the dps gap (which will probably if not already effect endgame pvp soon) and give warriors a bs shield with a taunt proc which should already be in the game attached to the skills we have. Skills are broken. Our dps is worthless. People are even leaving KM3 now when they see a warrior, good job sts.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    How many of those many mmorpgs have lasted?

Yes I've come from a game, yes stuck to only one game. The vastlyness of this game will keep you/has kept itself alive for more than the best performance of any of those games -_- is WoW still active? Does one single wow "monologue" "guide" video on YouTube get 100k views easy? I can keep going on about this game but what I would like I to point out is just because of many MMOs dieing and the population flocking to the "most popular f2p mmorpgs" for quite an astonishing amount of time, then there was the fiasco, the horrible change called EoC, aka the death of a beautiful game.

I should say tanks are not damage dealers but rather a stun+damage output increase+buffs or nulls(like stampy pool) class, in EoC the warrior class was made really OP, mage was lord of mass AoE damage and rogues ended up as the class that was only good for running around... B4 that existed a system in the game called hybriding which was also killed due to EoC, I would compare tat form of gameplay(maybe no-risk PvP zones,like AL ones) with the current clashing system in tdm, fill room run at each other -_-...

Think warriors need a slight buff, I.e a jugg of buff and enhanced damage resistance and extra crit from jugg /VB(idk which skill), idk what the outcry in PvP the warriors are making, sometime ago there was a thread made by someone about PvP class imbalance based on the lbr, turned out warriors died the least. Mages died the least and killed the least. An although rogues died quite a bit(first few seasons were bad I guess) had the highest number of kills(an astounding number).

I want to see warriors buffing pt/and their selves ofc survivability and increase damage output of of. The current debuffs on warriors is decent enough to be made an OP pair with warr glintstone set.

Tbh, noone really calls warriors the tanks of AL anymore except maybe in PvP even then mages heal with its dot has come to par with it. Hardly anyone complains about a warrior notnhealing in PvE at red zone, if warriors asked us to be squishier, every time they would lag/misclick/mistime party would go

*splat*
    WOW came out in 2004 and went strong for at least 5 to 6 years. Just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

STS..maybe you could convert warrior to a Pet.

maybe it can be usefull for other character...but i still also doubt it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by indotoraja View Post

It will be as useful as LnL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

who needs warrior in boss fighting? Tanks can not stun boss, can not cancel read area attack. Im new here but I have listened CS uses to be canceled red area arrack. That sounds good. But now, event running is longer, if you have tank. My first toon is warrior, the reason why I leave it, because there are unlimited demands on rogue for pve.

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

5weeks pass still not concrete comment from STS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Laughably, i'm a warrior, very OP with Arcane Maul, best gear Arcane ring, Toor...

Twice yesterday, separate times, rogues came in to KM3, literally said in the chat, "Noob War, no TX." and left. 2 different rogues. Ridiculous.

A top geared warrior, called a noob, and ditched in KM3 for energy/locked farming. W.T.F.?....

Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-10-23-42-40.png
Views: 324
Size:  1.06 MB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by indotoraja View Post

If they convert warrior to a pet, it will just sit in my stable at lv.1 collecting dust....... LOL.... J/K.....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment