Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Is it me or endgame PvP in PL is far to unfair and unbalanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    Come on, this should not be the way to treat a new forumer(not in term of account creation) like this, stating facts would be enough, tho it's not but if everyone do it in an sarcastic way it feels like that.
    Thanks bro, I guess I'll leave it as this. I had no bad intentions of making posts. People in the game have seen me and my bro do runs together, chill around in town. Nothing that I am hiding from everyone. I also never knew letting my bro use my second account is breaking the rules. I thought I may as well do him a favour.
    L80 Ileave/L30Brotherprince/L25 Persverance/L15 Naeini/L15 Sheikhi
    If I leave mid-fight, I may get my death but you don't get your kill -Ileave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

If it is breaking terms of service, I guess it is my fault for sharing my second account with my bro, but I certainly do not admit to thanks-boosting honestly. Reason being is because I do not currently own two forum accounts.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbemani1 View Post
    Breaking the terms of service because I created the account, levelled it up and decided I may as well let my bro use it. Does it look like I scammed someone? Does it look like I'm misusing an account without someone's permission. Funny thing is, it is my account. I share it with my bro. You're proving nothing and what you said added absolutely nothing. Oh you found out me and my bro use the same account. What business of it is yours? If STS are gonna ban me for it, how come nothing has actually happened? You want to know why, because it is my account. Nothing to be laughing at. You may have not accused me, but you certainly tried to do so by getting others to make false accusations.
    I never said any of that but since you seem to have never read it
    Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Do not ask for another player's account information! And don’t give anyone else your own!
    (h) Account and Virtual Item Ownership
    You may not buy, sell, give or trade any account, nor attempt to buy, sell, give or trade any account. SPACETIME owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any other attributes associated with an account. SPACETIME does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates therein. You may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the game.
    Also I was never trying to prove anything, all I asked was why you had the same character names in your sig, you were the ones that said you share accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbemani1 View Post
    I don't need to rethink what I say or do, but you definitely should. How about next time you put your focus on the post rather than having a stupid interest in my sig. If I really was to make two accounts for thank boosting, I would not add my name in my sig on my other account. So clearly the other account is my bros and we make different posts. Just because I thanked one post does not mean I am thank boosting does it? Oh and don't reply saying I never said that because that is the only way you know how to get yourself out of something. Just stop replying and leave it as it is. Ok?
    If a touch of curiosity irritates you so much I would recommend staying off the internet, as far as pvp balance(the topic of this thread originally) it was alrdy established that it is and has been unbalanced for years.
    A simple forum search would have saved you the effort of trying to make this thread
    And again I never once accused you of "thanks boosting", if you would like to back up your accusation with a quote of me even insinuating something about that, I will gladly apologize.
    But up to this point I asked a fair question and stated a couple facts. Sorry if that seems out of line

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post
    I never said any of that but since you seem to have never read it

Also I was never trying to prove anything, all I asked was why you had the same character names in your sig, you were the ones that said you share accounts.

If a touch of curiosity irritates you so much I would recommend staying off the internet, as far as pvp balance(the topic of this thread originally) it was alrdy established that it is and has been unbalanced for years.
    A simple forum search would have saved you the effort of trying to make this thread
    And again I never once accused you of "thanks boosting", if you would like to back up your accusation with a quote of me even insinuating something about that, I will gladly apologize.
    But up to this point I asked a fair question and stated a couple facts. Sorry if that seems out of line
    You didn't seem to read my post either. Firstly I told you to stop this now but you don't seem to listen. Therefore it is not your business to tell me to stay away from internet as you are clearly providing me evidence that you are willing to irritate me. Furthermore, I never said you irritate me and I accepted my mistake that giving accounts is against the rule. You don't need to constantly reply saying, "I never said any of that..." When I said accusations, I meant in general but still an apology would be much accepted because you started this whole thing, even if you had no intention of proving something. When I mean unbalanced PvP, I mean it has lately gotten very unbalanced because of the elites that came out. "A simple forum would have saved you the effort of trying to make this thread," - I haven't done anything wrong in this thread and I actually kindly asked for polite and no irrelevant replies. Again this means no touch of being curious about something and only sticking to the idea. If you did not read that section of the post, then I will count it as you had no means of doing so. However if you did read that section, why are you instantly going off topic? You should also know people will look at your reply and may begin some sort of argument.

However, I agreed to my fault and I hope you understand you have gone slightly wrong as well. If you are not willing to accept it, it's fine. However I will say it again, please could you kindly stop continuing this and you must admit it is getting ridiculous. Let's both walk away from this thread like two people who are beginning to forget about something. I also apologise if I have specifically picked you out for accusing me. An apology from you is much appreciated but I am not expecting one at all as long as you understand that if you were in my situation, you would feel pretty annoyed over one innocent reply being lead to a totally different topic.
    Once again with all means sorry if I have done anything wrong.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Closing this one up due to excessive drama. Please be nice to each other folks.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: