Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

We will be reading over these discussions as well as looking at the data from this event. I would like to take a moment to reassure you that we did NOT lower the normal drop rates of jewels at the same time as creating a for purchase enhancer.

Concerns related to class based farming sound valid, in which case there may be reasoning here to justify it forming jewels based on dealing AND taking damage. This would ensure that a warrior could still benefit properly by tanking for their party. This is just a thought of course, and one to be discussed internally with the data we collect.
It is better to have the jewels drop more often on bosses instead of mobs. This weekend test proofs that it drops too much for 8 plat~30-60 jewels in 15mins. This will actually makes players kill the elite bosses now instead of ignoring them. (No loots from boss, then why waste our time on them)

This way, STS can release stand alone jewel elixir that can be purchasable and sell to other players who are f2p.

And for the drop rates for All Classes, Mage have the best, and Rogs & Wars w/new mythics are not far behind.

And for most wars who disagree, i solo all Classes and i average about 30-50 jewels in 15mins. It all depends on which map you farm.

But Overall, the drop rates IMO are too high. Make them drop from Elite bosses is better in the long run for the game.