Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Hotfix | November 16, 2015

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I must say that this event was enjoyable. I appreciated the imagination, creativity and hard-work that developers must have put into releasing this event. The City of Windmoore looks just beautiful, such clean crisp graphics, it just blew me away. The new design of the back vanities are very original and I like the bits of humour the makers always add like the sign in Brackenridge about Jarl being on vacation.
    A great energy and spirit was created among guild members during this event. Parties running WT4 and KM3, spontaneous cake openings in guildhall, lots of sharing, saving and dreams of finally affording the items we wanted. Unfortunately the celebrations had to end due to a few players that exploited the gold drops from the medium cakes. I think it's fair to ask, for the players who do actually enjoy farming, crafting and working together; What are the consequences going to be for those few players that exploited the game, forcing STS to make this decision which has caused such a heated debate.
    The actions of these few players set off the chain of events leading up to this moment and they should be held accountable. What was such a joyful celebration has turned into much less.
    On a positive note: thank you STS for your many years of providing such a great gaming experience. Happy 3rd Birthday

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amoonguss For This Useful Post: