Quote Originally Posted by Tour View Post
I say why settle, birds should learn to survive with 73 crit. Crit is just insane for damage output. I personally have zero problem with pot consumption (as in, i don't mind guzzling them until i'm blue in the face).

I use Raid cap, raid leather, and recurve. nothing customized, best crit, best damage. I am a pot spammer and I tend to Min/Max in MMO's.

Edit: 75 crit, woot set bonus's!
I'm a bit late to this game but what I'm really appreciating about this game is that the Lvl55 gear can be mixed and matched to suit one's particular style of playing. Until recently, I've been playing a conservative game and relying heavily on mana regeneration (hence my reliance on my Sentinel Set). While I thought that was fine, it wasn't until I learned recently (with help from Mooger, Phys, Mits, Eche, Attack, etc) that dang, runs can go by REAL fast if your toon is tweaked a certain way: critical and dodge!

In the end, a good enemy is a dead enemy. It can't hurt you if it's already dead, so I've taken a much more aggressive playstyle, even if it's at the expense of mana pots.

Question to everyone else (I did a search but haven't found the answer): If you have a raid set, and decide to craft one item at a time, does it automatically break the raid set bonus until it's fully customized?

Mooger will likely say, "Bah, set bonuses are overrated!"