Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tanks = Nurse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    L

Are u suggesting STS make warriors a support class? rogues don't even need tank to carry their handbags. Mages were in the same boat before they got their buff now they can actually contribute and do good damage in both pve and pvp. Dps doesn't need warrior if they know how to avoid red zones and spam pots. There is no use of a tank in AL anymore so it's better to make all three classes damage dealers. It will revive the dead warrior class. Leechers are in every class that has nothing to do with the tank problem. New passives like u describe won't solve the issue because the tank won't be invited to elite party even if manages to hold aggro cause it's not about taunt anymore it's all about dealing damage as fast as u can.
    I'd like to argue that many of the tanks I run elite with are quite essential to the runs. Most tanks don't try for lots of DMG because they were always told to do HP/ARMR builds. In fact I'll pick the tank Killerxyler (GM of Trinity Knights) who has a good amount of damage (over 600 I'm pretty sure) and he is nobody's nurse, tanks can near be the beat class in AL if they try.. Without tanks even a mage like me who is very experienced and knowledgeable (not too badly geared) with 4.6k HP and 1505 armor suffers without a tank. We need them because not all of us can have that 5k HP 1.7k+ armor. If tanks are made into a damage class and a new priest-like class is made it will most definitely fail. Nobody wants to be in a run for the sole purpose of being a nurse. It would be a waste of programming that could go into better looking items new pet ideas more gear that is achievable for elite farmers and NEW events and most of all a well tested and thoroughly thought through expansion...
    Yeah, that's my sig. You have my permission to be #jelly

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mishafeng For This Useful Post: