Thread: Lvl10 Twinking Gear From Plat Store???...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Lvl10 Twinking Gear From Plat Store???...

Hey guys can someone help me, I'm trying to make a lvl10 Twink that's a STR Bird, I just wanna know which Item set in the platinum store for lvl10 Is better, the 4 Set or the 3 set

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

4 set is a one handed weapon and shield
    3 set is a one handed weapon

Which one is better depends on your play style. Generally twinking gear is one handed and shield, but some items are great one handed twinking items in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think I can help here.

You will want to go 2h to deal big damage. If you are going to go with a shield, the best one you can get is from the 4-pack, which are legend and conq assorted. The 2h sword from the 3-pack isn't the best dmg, but I use it as an option. I rely mostly on lvl 10 Dark Croc's sword, or the lvl 10 or 8 hammer. Just a note, the lvl 8 dark hammer does more damage than the lvl 10 some how. Also, I believe the darksword procs nightmare, and the dark hammer procs weakness. I'm pretty sure the lvl 10 flaming axe has greater damage than the 4-pack sword too. I went Legend armor and helm over Conq for the added armor and hp regen.

For skills, i HIGHLY recommend at least one point in root, and one in avian scream. They can take care of ranged targets nicely, and combined with a hammer, you can potentially perma stun your opponent, or keep at least keep them in one place. The majority should be put in focus and blast shot. You can do big damage with the darkblade proc and a high lvl blast shot.

If you have a lvl 10 peppermint pounder, USE IT.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

peppermint pounder isnt actually as good as its dps makes it out to be. the auto attack only works if theyre right next to you and not moving :/