Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Who do you admire in the STS Community?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Well my list is very big as it's the people which keep the game alive for me. But I will only recall some of them from my old days. Since noone gonna read this big post so who cares.

Anyway the people I admire are:

#Wizzickle- My oldest mentor. I never have seen such underrated pro guy ever.
    He used to do all elite trindins solo with glacian where we needed a warrior for the infamous elite archena. He even never bragged about it
    I always wondered how nice a person can be when he always used to help guildies with loaning golds and items and to prevent us from having a bad habit of free items he used make us work to return the loan amount.

When we used to farm together and somone loots no good item in a whole time, he always used to share his own loots by saying "Hey I know it sux to farm for hours and get nothing so here you go". Very hard to see person of that matured and kind natured.

#Haligali- I never talked to him/her. But all of those awesome guides made by Hali were the best. Those gem stats charts helped me choosing gems for my twinks. That Arena environment guide was a show stealer.
    How much dedication needed to find out that environment trick is unbelievable because I know I could never invent those.
    I wasted no time and learned the environment trick.
    I remember arena used to be sooo hard.
    We had to stay at one corner and predicting environment was a game changer.
    There were very few players who could predict environment correctly and I was one of them. Thanks to Haligali.
    It surely made me a small star in my small friend circle.

#Kalizaaa - Iam very reserved in making friend with pros. I always find myself comfortable more with casual players. The only pro stranger I never felt hesitated to contact to was Kalizaa. Everytime I needed to clear any doubts I used to ask him whether be it in forum or in game. Such down to earth pro elitist was very rare in my noob days.
    His solo elites were so inspiring to me.
    There are so many goodbye threads of pro people and his was the only one I felt really bad after reading.

Pyromagnium and jexetta - Pyromagnium, an youtuber I used to follow daily. Its sad that he had to leave the game. I loved all of his youtube videos.
    Those videos gave me great inspirations too.
    I want to say something here.
    On one of his video I had seen jexetta. And I remembered her name because there was some Jexxetta in my friend list and I always thought Jexxetta as that jexetta in the video I saw. Until I met real Jexetta and we became friend.
    We fought on maridos topic at first but we became friends and it's really fun playing with her. She is very cool and down to earth. We play Call of champions every day now.

Gluttony- I don't need to talk about his awesome Pet guide. Do I?
    His pet guide was a saviour in our noob days. Everytime when we were confused on getting Blight or frost or what is arcane pets' AA we visited his pet guide countless times. Haha those old days.

ZEUS - Who is he? Do I need to say that?
    He is not my friend. Neither I have talked with him more than 3-4 times in lifetime but his influence in the game is insane.
    When I was a not so good player I pmed him for help. Unlike most of other pros, he actually replied me positively.
    He even wanted to help me but he was having some pvp clash. Can't blame him. I remember that day.
    Although his excess amount of fans are somewhat on negetive side. It's get annyoing when there are some zeus fans and in every discussion no related to him, they bring up his topic. Just like Justin bieber and one direction fans talking about them in every youtube videos. It gets annoying. Doesn't it?
    Still I can't deny his influences on my gameplay.
    I started playing pvp seriously only after seeing him. Haters can say whatever but I never have seen Zeus playing unfair in pvp. Its tempting to misuse the power in pvp when you are one of the best rogue but he chooses not to.
    I don't agree everything what he says in forum but he always has a solid and good logic behind his writings.
    His influence on the most of the gamers is huge.

Candy, Fade, Enigmaticans -
    Well what can I say about Candy Fade Tata!! Awesomest people I have met.
    Very matured pro and friendly. Thank you for lots of giveaways to help your members. Lots of fun times haha if I start to write about them it won't be finished lol. It was very sad when Candy and Fade left. We all still are connected in line messenger tho.
    Diimitri my mate my fellow youtuber, aabzie, Cute sakurab, jexy, funny justno, taoshe, navvi, pcats, hio, mith, root, nerdy ruiz, name stocker fyrce, zylx, aqua, big shout to all of you enigmaticans. We not just play al together but we chat all the time and play Coc everyday. They are like one part of my life a great inspiration to not quit the game.

Friends- Whats the game without friends? Nothing.
    They are the one for whom I can never get bored of the game. Avikk nott so tall mage, caaby, sabby, erica, flash, navzchuu, yush, menna, muls, chaos, mecca, monsy, pira, quppie, deva all of those banished forgiveness people. So many memories with you guys.
    And I can't forget to call out one of my best friend in the game my dear bro Mesa. He is always there for me and know bro I'm always there for you too.

That's pretty much are the people I really love and admire.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post: