Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: NEW Arcane Pet! Arcane Deary becomes a reality!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    I thought about it..
    0.75×46
    = 34.5 plus 35
    Is 69 All Stats that's close to Arcane ring, and when level 51 expansion comes it'll be 0.75×51
    = 38.25
    38.25 +(whatever stats it gives at 51) would surpass the Arcane ring? And not only that but it also has Proc.

EDIT: and also if there are people with para stones still they can add it to the Ring and keep the ring forever with a para ... Because the ring scales each level and stats go up also.

StS you've got to have a back up plan or something because I'm sure there are a few people out there with para gems still , maybe even eyes. This ring definitely made Para and Eyes to still be a good use. Which shouldn't be right unless you bring something new that can compete with it.

2ND EDIT: I have an idea, you could restrict para and eyes from being able to socket them in the ring. And you did state that no powerful jewels can't be socketed into it but Para/Eye gems can.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
    Those stats you see are the final stats of the ring. The stats on the ring are dynamic, meaning that the stats you see are already calculated, the description is just explaining how those numbers where achieved.

The ring at level 46 will grant 35 to all stats.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post: