Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spacetimestudios please make fangs easier to loot

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Spacetimestudios please make fangs easier to loot

I was farming with my friend and I noticed that I been playing a hour and 10 minutes and only looted 2fangs sometimes at the most in 1 hour 3 fangs if I'm lucky please make it easier to loot them :'( please atleast make it 1 hour 6 fangs atleast

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chummierfrog248 View Post
    I was farming with my friend and I noticed that I been playing a hour and 10 minutes and only looted 2fangs sometimes at the most in 1 hour 3 fangs if I'm lucky please make it easier to loot them :'( please atleast make it 1 hour 6 fangs atleast
    Ye same problem but wait people are gonna comment later that "its your luck" or "its gonna crash the economy" so don't be so happy cause the same people are gonna comment here they just won't understand us I'm a farmer too and I got the same problem I have farmed for a week or so and so low drop rate
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I don't believe it sbould be easier, for people like myself spent many hour's to get my set. If it is made easier now, how is that fair to he people who worked there tails off to get there set?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Oi...have you seen the prices of fangs lately???
    Do you know why that is so?
    It is because of tons of under-geared/pvp specd mages AND non-mana using rogues are coming and having fun at the expense of honest farmers. Even though there are other reasons too, this is one of the main causes.
    In view of this I think fang drops are fine the way they are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

It is already easy for me.
    More easy Fang drop, Fang price will be down soo fast..
    Level 48
    Superagile

since 2012/13

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Fangs drop rate already good. It can't be improved think practically the set is best atm so it worth immense effort to fully obtain. See the planar pendant alone? Hard as a single part of gear.

mesalin

no, no , nah
    you say its hard? few hours of farm my friend got 42 fangs yes its true 42. it's easy enough....
    also as for set you need many of em, set is uniqe and hard to obtain , don't destroy it. Price of fangs is already low, you can buy it for even 24k from auc.
    for some players it's way how they farm money. btw who said farming is easy??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    no, no , nah
    you say its hard? few hours of farm my friend got 42 fangs yes its true 42. it's easy enough....
    also as for set you need many of em, set is uniqe and hard to obtain , don't destroy it. Price of fangs is already low, you can buy it for even 24k from auc.
    That guy was very lucky my best is 15fangs from 6-8hours non stop farming. Still good drop rates 1vial of orc can be done in one day i.e one week one part on average 1-3months for set (depending on luck and ur team)
    Last edited by xZauiflele; 02-01-2016 at 07:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

no, no , nah
    Ofc its easy when a party scales elite ren gol maps to one player.... Take a look at the drop in price for fang, elite orc chests and essence of the beast, it's due to maps being scaled, and players exploiting this.
    Avy
    12-2012

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

What i hate from farming Fang?
    People just want to play short...while there are still soo many Mobs
    Level 48
    Superagile

since 2012/13

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Ofc its easy when a party scales elite ren gol maps to one player.... Take a look at the drop in price for fang, elite orc chests and essence of the beast, it's due to maps being scaled, and players exploiting this.
    Random runs mate. She don't run with party.

<Forgiveness>

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by xZauiflele View Post
    That girl was very lucky my best is 15fangs from 6-8hours non stop farming. Still good drop rates 1vial of orc can be done in one day i.e one week one part on average 1-3months for set (depending on luck and ur team)
    Yeah maybe she is lucky, but she get always many fangs. Sup sts ! She is hacker

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

its already too easy for get them..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

As much as I know people that have already got the set would feel annoyed about a higher fang drop rate happening now, the fact is you can never please everyone. I don't really see how it is different to those that spent millions and millions on crafting the Arcane ring and lots of time farming teeth for double drop weekends to then appear on a regular basis? Things are always changing in the game, 2 years ago people strived to buy Arcane pets and it seemed like a hopeless task at times, for a non plat player unless you spent all day playing the game and farming it was hard work. Now with the games current economy people that are just starting the game and levelling up have Arcane pets and items almost straight away. The new mythic gear stats are not that great for the amount of effort required, this has been mentioned and complained about by many people that have worked hard for it, therefore unless these mythics are going to be upgradeable to 51 with an update quest I don't see any reason why having the odd "double drop" fang weekend once in a blue moon would really hurt, lets face it fangs are only one of the many ingredients needed to craft the Glintstone set.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    As much as I know people that have already got the set would feel annoyed about a higher fang drop rate happening now, the fact is you can never please everyone. I don't really see how it is different to those that spent millions and millions on crafting the Arcane ring and lots of time farming teeth for double drop weekends to then appear on a regular basis? Things are always changing in the game, 2 years ago people strived to buy Arcane pets and it seemed like a hopeless task at times, for a non plat player unless you spent all day playing the game and farming it was hard work. Now with the games current economy people that are just starting the game and levelling up have Arcane pets and items almost straight away. The new mythic gear stats are not that great for the amount of effort required, this has been mentioned and complained about by many people that have worked hard for it, therefore unless these mythics are going to be upgradeable to 51 with an update quest I don't see any reason why having the odd "double drop" fang weekend once in a blue moon would really hurt, lets face it fangs are only one of the many ingredients needed to craft the Glintstone set.
    I agree 2 year's ago it was rough.
    With that being said I have no problem if 2 years from now they double the drop rate...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

We want doble odd intacts This week sts please!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

no, no , nah
    Keep trying..1 day you will make me laugh!

Fang drops are terrible, we all know it! 95% of people that already got set and achievement are rich/plat users, it didnt come from hard work. So, keep trying...
    Last edited by Pedgon; 02-01-2016 at 02:51 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

If they made it that easy, fang prices would go to 1-2k. Just look at those mythic runes that plummeted to worthlessness.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    Keep trying..1 day you will make me laugh!

Fang drops are terrible, we all know it! 95% of people that already got set and achievement are rich/plat users, it didnt come from hard work. So, keep trying...
    Lol! 5 runs 3 fangs. Terrible? Usually i crafted helm with hard work. Cause i not plat user. And who knows maybe I'll craft set for show that you don't need platinum to get it
    Let me try?

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    I wouldnt be annoyed at higher fang drop rates, I would be disappointed, as these maps are the only challenging thing in game left to do, and the fangs help support the pots I use, ankhs, and to help feed my pets. Up the drop rate on fangs, the lower the price will be on fangs, which will also drop what is paid out for other items, BUT the costs of pots and food for your pet remain the same Its a no brainer...

Now can you imgaine the price of fangs after three days of double odds and "scalers" capitolizing on a well known exploit?
    Last edited by Avaree; 02-01-2016 at 03:51 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post: