Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    I shall grace this thread with one of my posts :P

Eminence was the realization of a personal dream I had since I started playing Arcane Legends. The guild has grown beyond what I thought it was capable of becoming, and every day felt like a privilege, almost like watching my own child grow up and make his/her mark on the world. Yet as the days passed I became conscious of a need to ensure that the guild had a proper leadership transition so that when the time came, a future leader would emerge who would prove capable of ushering the guild into another era. I'm proud to pass on the leadership of the guild to Arrowflr who has shown he commands the respect of the members of the guild as well as his fellow officers and is more than capable of bringing the guild beyond what we had accomplished before.

On a personal note, as I had told my guildies and a few close friends my time in the game had come to an end. Referencing Shakespeare, we are all merely players on this grand stage that is Arcane Legends and each of us must come and go as our times come and pass. I consider the amount of time I spent in here far too long as almost all of the friends I had started out with had quit or become inactive long ago. I move on to other priorities in life, but I shall continue to watch the progress of my guild with great interest. All the best to the new leadership, and long may Eminence hold its place as one of the top guilds in Arcane Legends.

Safiras aka Janice
    i just came on forums aftr a long time
    This is a sad news which im hearing after all i couldnt be under ur leadership for a long time
    the circumstances made me to leave game temporarily
    U will be missed by all i know ur a philanthropist in the world of arcane legends very best of luck to u our gm in real life
    Welcome to the new gm too
    regards from zauilet

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zauilet For This Useful Post: