Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
Also, just remembered something. I play all three classes quite commonly, so I feel the frustration of each class just as much as you guys do.

On my bear, I notice that I find myself doing my job, then sitting around waiting for other people to do theirs. I also start noticing things around my environment that I don't on my mage. I'm not gonna say bears have a easy job, cuz they don't. Their job is.. hmm.. how to phrase this.. clear and fast. That is exactly opposite for mages. Mages have very long and busy jobs to do, nearly 24/7 button and potion smashing. I hardly even notice my surroundings on my mage. My eyes are pretty much glued to my spells, my auto attack, my potions, my health and mana and the status of my party on the side list. It is a very dull and boring job. I hardly even notice things going on the screen, other then when my hp drops, a spell cools down, or someone needs revved.

So that being, us mages sometimes are really busy doing several things at once and wont notice players at all, let alone bears beckoning.
Nicely put Pharcyde.